Statue Tweeterhead Julie Newmar Catwoman by Trevor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just wrote an email to Tweeterhead (some good that will do) to make another batch. :pray:

Looks like it worked...limited run black cat variant to be announced on Monday.

tweetercat blk.jpg

Looks like it worked...limited run black cat variant to be announced on Monday.

View attachment 328260

Are you kidding? Oh man that is so fantastic cause this is the only 1 I waited too long to get and it was gone. I'm glad cause they should be smart enough to make a variant of whatever sells out fast. Thanks for letting me know. :yess:

Pre-Sale begins this Wednesday, March 8th.
Catwoman Variant "Ruby Edition Maquette" will be hand numbered and include a certificate autographed by Catwoman herself, Julie Newmar!
Catwoman will be holding a Swarovski Gem.
The price will be the same as our original limited edition. $274.99
The certificate signed by Julie will only be available from Tweeterhead! Other dealers will carry the non signed variant.

cat 2.jpg
cat 3.jpg

Black is nice, but have the first one with signature. Not sure if I want to spend another $275 for the same thing pretty hard. Wish they did her at least unmasked.

wow... that's long...
Thanks for the answer, so I paid the deposit and can pay the rest any time I want before it's released right ?

wow... that's long...
Thanks for the answer, so I paid the deposit and can pay the rest any time I want before it's released right ?

Yeah, on your email receipt, go to the link that says "pay" to pay for the remainder. But I wouldn't do that, just leave it as is cause the deposit is enough to hold your order. Who knows when they'll release this for sure and why should they have all your money for it now. Tweeterhead really doesn't know either when it'll be out, cause first they need to get Newmar to autograph the card.

Yep, Tweeterhead usually takes a year. Still haven't gotten my exclusive Noir Classic Batman & Robin yet even though most retail sites have the regs...been a full year March 3rd. Classic & 1966 Jokers pushed back until May/June, translation= August.

Since they already have the molds however, there's a chance this one might not take as long.

I would think this would be quicker. No idea what their factory agreements are like though.

I still think they should have left this one alone though. The variant with signed certificate/ruby jewel is arguably going to display better. Shady.

Back