Statue Tweeterhead Julie Newmar Catwoman by Trevor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WonderCon_Batman_75th_Anniversary04__scaled_600_zpsc901602f.jpg

I can't even. Just look at this. Perfect.

Every last thing about this statue is perfection. Everything. She is correct in every detail. I just hope we get some halfway decent paint apps.

It would be cool if the jewel was a ruby or emerald, but that's a minor quibble and an easy fix :)

That is THE most beautiful CW statue I have ever seen and IT WILL BE MINE ALL MINE. Yup. Getting this. Almost don't care how much it costs.

Lol I actually agree completely and I am currently up to 5 catwoman statues in the collection. This will beat them all

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just hope they don't hurt us too badly with the price. Given the pricing of the other statues, I can see this being about $300. Hopefully not more, the cost of the license may have something to do with it.

I don't think its how many Swarovski crystals the piece has, Swarovski is expensive but not THAT expensive. [Its just expensive compared to the competition's plastic Chinese trash. Elvira for instance MAY have a dollar's worth of crystals on her.] Brrr, DC does not have cheap licenses.

I almost bought Elvira, but never pulled the trigger. I'll be pulling it this time for sure.

Have they said which characters their going to do from the Batman TV Show? I would love a Joker and Penguin... oh yeah and Batgirl, I had crush on her when I was like 10 watching those reruns :)

WonderCon_Batman_75th_Anniversary04__scaled_600_zpsc901602f.jpg

I can't even. Just look at this. Perfect.

Every last thing about this statue is perfection. Everything. She is correct in every detail. I just hope we get some halfway decent paint apps.

It would be cool if the jewel was a ruby or emerald, but that's a minor quibble and an easy fix :)

Tweeterhead has been spot on with their paint apps thus far. I have full confidence you will get EXACTLY what you see. They are really top notch as far as that and QC goes.

I wish they would hurry up and tease Batman and Robin before I cave and buy the Hot toys. Don't need two versions and I crack up every time it see those two figs. But would rather have them as statue to match.

This is killing me, I can't wait to order her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw this on Tweeterhead's Facebook page, was wondering if they changed the stone color or if it will be an exclusive?

10262203_703610969700746_2331591643879714988_n.jpg

Tweeterhead has been spot on with their paint apps thus far. I have full confidence you will get EXACTLY what you see. They are really top notch as far as that and QC goes.

I wish they would hurry up and tease Batman and Robin before I cave and buy the Hot toys. Don't need two versions and I crack up every time it see those two figs. But would rather have them as statue to match.

Seeing the quality of CW, I would totally wait before buying the HT Batman and Robin versions. And then, you would have three statues that matched.

I'm a little outdone with HT lately, never mind that they are about to ship Zod roughly on schedule.... its always some crap with them.

It says on Tweeterheads website that the Emerald coloured gem was the intention
Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

I got the quote. "Please Keep in mind…this is an unfinished work in progress and has not received final approval…so things might change a bit. We do know she will be holding a Swarovski Emerald colored crystal in her right hand"

I think the one they showed could be the exclusive. That'd be a nice Ex as well :) or a Red one! It'd go sick with the theme

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

I got the quote. "Please Keep in mind…this is an unfinished work in progress and has not received final approval…so things might change a bit. We do know she will be holding a Swarovski Emerald colored crystal in her right hand"

*boggle* How could they even consider NOT giving that final approval, really DC ought to give the sculptor a bonus for "Possibly Best Catwoman Ever."

Its like they hit Newmar with a shrink-ray.

Back