Statue Tweeterhead Julie Newmar Catwoman by Trevor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agree. Just compare the size of the feet and the legs on the two catwomens. There is no way those two statues are the same scale.:wink1:
View attachment 104816

Thank You... Mr. Logic was trying to tell us their all 1:6 and that the only reason the two in the front look smaller is because the other one is on a bigger base... so much for logic huh :p

WonderCon_Batman_75th_Anniversary03__scaled_600_zps889ebb35.jpg

WonderCon_Batman_75th_Anniversary04__scaled_600_zpsc901602f.jpg

I hope the final production piece will have an emerald Swarovski crystal, like they had mentioned originally.. :pray:

She's so beautiful!

Out of curiosity, why was Elvira almost $50 more than The Munsters? At first I thought it was the Swarovski crystals, but Lily has one in her necklace, I believe, and she's the same price as Herman, so, with that in mind, is it just the license, or the base, or something? Suffice it to say, I kind of shudder to think about the price of this piece, if she's accurate 1/6th scale with such an elaborate diorama (if she's about 11", that'd mean the cat and marble base must be pretty huge), and from such a sought after license as the 66 TV Show, I can see this being about $350.

Out of curiosity, why was Elvira almost $50 more than The Munsters? At first I thought it was the Swarovski crystals, but Lily has one in her necklace, I believe, and she's the same price as Herman, so, with that in mind, is it just the license, or the base, or something? Suffice it to say, I kind of shudder to think about the price of this piece, if she's accurate 1/6th scale with such an elaborate diorama (if she's about 11", that'd mean the cat and marble base must be pretty huge), and from such a sought after license as the 66 TV Show, I can see this being about $350.

It's great, but I would pass at that price. 299 maybe I'd bite... maybe.

Granted, I could be totally off-base here, but, looking at their other pieces, and where they've fallen, pricewise, it's kind of good to aim high, when looking at such an elaborate statue/diorama.

I never thought about the Elvira price vs. the others. Good point. This is one of those statues that unfortunately, regardless of the price, I need to get. I think we've all been in that situation. I would think she might between $300-350. I loved this ever since I saw the WIP pics. I love everything about it :)

Just looked and here is my guess. Elvira has a lot of crystals on the dagger hilt and on her ring. There seems to be just the crystals in Lily's necklace, maybe just the bats eyes? Not sure :confused:

Thanks for the HD pics shoo. This is very much an anticipated piece. Any idea on the timeframe for preorder and how I can get her in the UK??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Holy Batsheet Batman! I just saw a photo of the painted JNCW and it's incredible.

That is perfect....anyone have a timeframe for when this is available for preorder?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Catwoman looks even better in those new pics. Seriously can't wait to order and get a peek at Batgirl. Hopefully they will post that update soon.

Back