Statue Tweeterhead - Joker (Cesar Romero)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anybody's Romero joker ordered direct from tweeterhead moved at all? It seems they have not moved into the UPS facility yet. I guess either UPS has not been notified to do a pick-up or perhaps tweeterhead assigned tracking numbers without actually preparing them for pick-up. Either way, tweeterhead are a bunch of incompetents that just want to get around to it whenever sun shines brightest for them.

This is their typical move when buying more time for items they don't have yet or have and will take 2 weeks to finally ship...It's just a horrible customer service fake out..

Has anybody's Romero joker ordered direct from tweeterhead moved at all? It seems they have not moved into the UPS facility yet. I guess either UPS has not been notified to do a pick-up or perhaps tweeterhead assigned tracking numbers without actually preparing them for pick-up. Either way, tweeterhead are a bunch of incompetents that just want to get around to it whenever sun shines brightest for them.

My order has not moved either Armymedic. It says a label was created. I've ordered the whole set so far from TH directly and I don't think I've ever had a statue move until at least a week after the shipping label was created

My order has not moved either Armymedic. It says a label was created. I've ordered the whole set so far from TH directly and I don't think I've ever had a statue move until at least a week after the shipping label was created

Ok thanks for letting me know how they do things, cause this is my 1st order with tweeterhead and I am now prepared what to expect from them. Thanks you too, Attom44. Hopefully, we'll see things move very soon. :pray:

Ok thanks for letting me know how they do things, cause this is my 1st order with tweeterhead and I am now prepared what to expect from them. Thanks you too, Attom44. Hopefully, we'll see things move very soon. :pray:

On a positive side it's a great looking statue ..:)

Glad to hear it! I just got my CC notice from SS regarding the Classic DS Joker arriving in their warehouse next week...that's going to finish the line for me.

And that will probably end my TWH collection unless they come up with a good 1966 Penguin or Super Powers Superman that really nails it.

Glad to hear it! I just got my CC notice from SS regarding the Classic DS Joker arriving in their warehouse next week...that's going to finish the line for me.

And that will probably end my TWH collection unless they come up with a good 1966 Penguin or Super Powers Superman that really nails it.

Hopefully Tweeterhead will make a Burgess Meredith Penguun, cause I only wanted villains:Joker, Riddler, Catwoman (white or black) and Penguin. If they do Super Powers Supes or Bats that would be so cool.

Romero Joker arrived today & I'm very happy with the way he turned out! This will probably be the only high end collectible we get of Cesar Romero as The Joker (HT will never come thru) so I really will treasure this as part of my collection. A few quick pics:
20170714_154048.jpg
20170714_154117.jpg
20170714_154148.jpg
20170714_154223.jpg
20170714_154244.jpg
20170714_154437.jpg
20170714_154835.jpg

Classic DS Joker is due to ship sometime next week...Egghead will have to find a new home.

Don't care for it- doesn't have the "realism" of sculpting the body parts and clothing that B&R, Catwoman and Batgirl have. I have all those and they look really impressive..but this looks very simplified and toy-like

Back