Statue Tweeterhead - Joker (Cesar Romero)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think SS will not have the exclusive utility belt, but sells theirs for the same price of $249.99 as Tweeterhead.

I know they won't have the utility belt, but that doesn't bother me. It just seems like it was thrown in there just for the sake of putting it there. Just adds to the busyness of the background. Imo distracts more than adds to Joker.

I know they won't have the utility belt, but that doesn't bother me. It just seems like it was thrown in there just for the sake of putting it there. Just adds to the busyness of the background. Imo distracts more than adds to Joker.

I agree that they should've used a better wall base and given it more character with his usual antics with a better pose. But, I guess it's take this 1 or leave it. But damn this is the Joker, they could've done more impressive stuff with it. I'm buying it, but under protest. :lol

Up for order on Sideshow. really would love to own this. If the production piece comes out good I'll pick it up. from the Tweeterhead pieces I owned they have all been fantastic but the wait time has been hell with them.

766ccd6ff1979520d9afef973786c70e.jpg

I seriously love this piece.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

No worries you won't see him for a year and half anyway... plus get him through sideshow.. they will for-fill their statues first and make the up front EX customers wait.. happened on all the Tweeterhead statues I've purchased directly from them

No worries you won't see him for a year and half anyway... plus get him through sideshow.. they will for-fill their statues first and make the up front EX customers wait.. happened on all the Tweeterhead statues I've purchased directly from them

Exactly. I preordered day 1 for Newmar and Craig through tweeterhead, and Sideshow customers got theirs way before me. Passing on getting exclusive Joker belt through tweeterhead, I feel it detracts from Joker as does clown head. With all those pieces in the background, it makes it way too busy for my taste.

I just got a notice from tweeterhead that their Romero Joker is coming in in a few weeks and to go ahead and pay the balance. I think I will wait until I know it's in their warehouse cause a few weeks can turn into a few months.

...and especially since they ship website exclusives last after all the retail outlets get theirs. That's why I am getting mine from SS. They and EE get theirs first.

...and especially since they ship website exclusives last after all the retail outlets get theirs. That's why I am getting mine from SS. They and EE get theirs first.

I ordered Romero Joker and Julie Newmar Cats cause of her autographed card through Tweeterhead, but I won't order anything else. My Lynda Carter WW was ordered from SS. I think it's bad enough that their deposit is half plus the shipping up front, but to ask for the rest of payment before it's in their warehouse is having too much gall. I asked Debbie when the Romero Joker will be definitely in and she just said 2-3 weeks. It sounds like she just doesn't know. LOL.

Back