Statue Tweeterhead DC Super Powers Joker 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tweeterhead really is the best company that Not many people are talking about. 1/6 is due to make a big comeback with them and XM making DC statues all with worldwide availability.

Tweeterhead really is the best company that Not many people are talking about. 1/6 is due to make a big comeback with them and XM making DC statues all with worldwide availability.

Tweeterhead's DC and Erick Sosa's new 1/6 Marvel line is what has me most excited. If XM's 1/6 DC line is like their 1/6 Marvel line, I won't order many pieces. XM's 1/6 Marvel line looks way to anime/cartoony for my tastes.

Got the ex but so far between both Harley and joker prefer the default portrait and hand option. I guess it makes sense because that's the original vision when creating these.

What about the reg? What kind of ES do tweeterhead usually have for older statues?

What is this 1/6 Marvel line you speak of?

Sosa supposedly has a Marvel license for 1/6 scale statues. These will NOT be kits but fully assembled and painted statues. He's got a partner and they are supposed to make a joint announcement in the near future. This will be a brand new company that'll be releasing 1/6 Marvel statues. Sosa has already started sculpting a 1/6 Deadpool and Wolverine for this new company. You can catch up on some of the details of the new company and some WIP shots of Wolvie and Deadpool over at Statue Forum under the PrototypeZ section. Even though they are listed as PrototypeZ pieces, that will change once Sosa and his partner(s) announce the new company.

I think I'm just going to order Bud and Lou to go with the Sideshow figures. If Sideshow ever offered them, they would have probably been polystone statues anyway and these guys look great.

Tweeterhead says that they hope to show superpowers Batman in September.

XM pieces cost too much. By the time you pay for shipping charges, that's half the cost of a PF. Not to mention they are a pain in the ass to secure. I'm sticking with my original plan. I'll wait to see what Bats looks like and go from there.

I LOVE this Joker and would commit to other pieces in this line if only I could see their Batman in this line. If we're only going to get a bright blue 70's Bats, I'm out. I don't like that costume and I won't need any other pieces in the line if I don't have Bats. IMO, tweeterhead should have released Bats 1st. At least then I'd know what direction to move in. For now, I'm in a holding pattern.

They'll make more Batman statues for sure.

This is in reply to a question on the other forum, but I think it addresses these..."you’ll be getting the Teen Titans, Steppenwolf and Samurai before you see a second Batman."

I'm glad to hear that. I want the main players, but I'm more excited about the B and C level characters finally getting their due.

This is in reply to a question on the other forum, but I think it addresses these..."you’ll be getting the Teen Titans, Steppenwolf and Samurai before you see a second Batman."

They did say Batman will be revealed soon right?

They hope to show Bats in September.

Apologies I didn't see that you already answered that. Is it safe to assume the color scheme will be the blue grey with black bat symbol since that's the color of the doll on Harleys base?

Apologies I didn't see that you already answered that. Is it safe to assume the color scheme will be the blue grey with black bat symbol since that's the color of the doll on Harleys base?

That I have no idea. I hope it's that color scheme but I honestly do not know.

I'd also like to see a classic Perez Deathstroke. Since SSC futzed up the PF, I'm hoping we see a 1/6 Perez Deathstroke from tweeterhead.

Back