Statue Tweeterhead DC Super Powers Joker 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
XM is also making 1/6 statues so you could always get that Batman. If you like Joker then get it, there will be plenty of 1/6 Batman options in the future to pair up with Joker. I'm glad they didn't do Batman first, the statue market is flooded with Bat statues.

XM is also making 1/6 statues so you could always get that Batman. If you like Joker then get it, there will be plenty of 1/6 Batman options in the future to pair up with Joker. I'm glad they didn't do Batman first, the statue market is flooded with Bat statues.

Very true, my fave is the jim lee kotobukiya, blue or black version. I think it would look great with this joker

I think we might've gotten a pretty hard hint he'll be blue and grey with a black bat symbol judging by the Batman doll used for Harleys base. I'd be okay with that. And dammit now I'm thinking of getting harley...ughhh

XM pieces cost too much. By the time you pay for shipping charges, that's half the cost of a PF. Not to mention they are a pain in the ass to secure. I'm sticking with my original plan. I'll wait to see what Bats looks like and go from there.

XM pieces cost too much. By the time you pay for shipping charges, that's half the cost of a PF. Not to mention they are a pain in the ass to secure. I'm sticking with my original plan. I'll wait to see what Bats looks like and go from there.

XM has a worldwide license for their 1/6 line so you'll be able to order them from BBTS (which has a $4 flat rate shipping). No middle man and no overseas shipping.

If BBTS carries the XM DC statues then they may bump the retail price to cover their shipping costs from Singapore. They've done that in the past with XM statues.

If BBTS carries the XM DC statues then they may bump the retail price to cover their shipping costs from Singapore. They've done that in the past with XM statues.

It looks like their 1/6 Marvel statues are around $380. Not sure if that has anything to do with the shipping or if that's just the retail price of the XM 1/6 Marvel line (which also has a worldwide license).

Is XM gonna do their own versions of the costumes like Daredevil?

No clue. We'll hopefully find out at SGTCC next month.

It looks like their 1/6 Marvel statues are around $380. Not sure if that has anything to do with the shipping or if that's just the retail price of the XM 1/6 Marvel line (which also has a worldwide license).

Just looked at their site. You're right. Most 1/6 Marvel pieces come in at less than $400 shipped. That's certainly in the ball park of what tweeterhead is charging for their merch. Don't see any 1/6 DC pieces from XM though. Unless I missed them.

Just looked at their site. You're right. Most 1/6 Marvel pieces come in at less than $400 shipped. That's certainly in the ball park of what tweeterhead is charging for their merch. Don't see any 1/6 DC pieces from XM though. Unless I missed them.

No, you didn't miss them. They haven't revealed any of them yet. Hopefully we'll see something at SGTCC in September.

I guess it depends on the scale for how much they jack up the price. The Loki 1/6 retailed at $379 SGD which is about $277 US but BBTS had it up for $384.99 US (it's on sale now since that line isn't selling well). For their 1/4 statues, the Darkness retailed at $1500 SGD which is about $1096 US, but BBTS had it up for $1499.99 US. Witchblade was $850 SGD which is $621 US but BBTS has her for sale at $949.99.

I would guess the DC 1/6 statues from XM will retail at hopefully no more that $400 from BBTS. The nice thing is that they do offer $4 shipping, but you're still paying for shipping from Singapore.

Back