Statue Tweeterhead DC Super Powers Joker 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do they ship outside US? Sent them a message on Wednesday and no reply.

So this was a reply regarding international shipping:

1. Could you make the international shipping information clear on the website?

2. I've heard the shipping from TH is pretty expensive for international customers (though only pre-ordering for the first time today I can't confirm). If that is the case, any plans to address that? international customers made up an incredibly large part of the Bowen Designs collectors, and I can imagine the same will be true for you. Providing best value for money on shipping internationally has to be a bit of a priority if you want to ensure that collector base can order the exclusives.

ANSWER
I’ll answer both shipping questions here. First, I will work with our IT guy to make the International shipping more clear for you guys. We have been searching for the best International shipping prices and it seems like DHL is it. Also, unlike the USPS they deliver within 4 days. We are always looking for better rates so if any of you have any advice please feel free to email me or Debbie at [email protected] and [email protected]

So this was a reply regarding international shipping:

1. Could you make the international shipping information clear on the website?

2. I've heard the shipping from TH is pretty expensive for international customers (though only pre-ordering for the first time today I can't confirm). If that is the case, any plans to address that? international customers made up an incredibly large part of the Bowen Designs collectors, and I can imagine the same will be true for you. Providing best value for money on shipping internationally has to be a bit of a priority if you want to ensure that collector base can order the exclusives.

ANSWER
I’ll answer both shipping questions here. First, I will work with our IT guy to make the International shipping more clear for you guys. We have been searching for the best International shipping prices and it seems like DHL is it. Also, unlike the USPS they deliver within 4 days. We are always looking for better rates so if any of you have any advice please feel free to email me or Debbie at [email protected] and [email protected]

Thanks for that, appreciate it.

I'm going to wait on the Joker to see what Batman looks like I hope he's the classic Grey and Blue

I've been kind of MIA lately but just checked the SS email and saw this Joker.

This is THE BEST Joker I have ever seen, in any scale. Bar none.

Ordering this... will be my first tweeterhead piece. Looking forward to it.

I'm going to wait on the Joker to see what Batman looks like I hope he's the classic Grey and Blue

Blue and Grey, and Black and Grey will be released at the same time. The Blue/Grey will most likely be a Tweeterhead exclusive. I don't know if the statue will be the same pose with different color scheme or something different for each.

Do they ship to Canada?

And if so, typically how much?

(note: I am checking into these things now haha)

Here's a response from Chad regarding international shipping:

Q: I've heard the shipping from TH is pretty expensive for international customers (though only pre-ordering for the first time today I can't confirm). If that is the case, any plans to address that? international customers made up an incredibly large part of the Bowen Designs collectors, and I can imagine the same will be true for you. Providing best value for money on shipping internationally has to be a bit of a priority if you want to ensure that collector base can order the exclusives.

A. I’ll answer both shipping questions here. First, I will work with our IT guy to make the International shipping more clear for you guys. We have been searching for the best International shipping prices and it seems like DHL is it. Also, unlike the USPS they deliver within 4 days. We are always looking for better rates so if any of you have any advice please feel free to email me or Debbie at [email protected] and [email protected]

It's great that they even ship internationally. Bowen Designs only had a U.S. license and weren't allowed to ship outside the States directly. International collectors had to buy from a middle man or retail shop if they wanted BD merch.

New York Comic Con:

IMG_9015.jpg

IMG_9016.jpg

IMG_9014.jpg

Has there been any update from Tweeterhead about when the exclusives are shipping?

Here's a response from Chad regarding international shipping:

Q: I've heard the shipping from TH is pretty expensive for international customers (though only pre-ordering for the first time today I can't confirm). If that is the case, any plans to address that? international customers made up an incredibly large part of the Bowen Designs collectors, and I can imagine the same will be true for you. Providing best value for money on shipping internationally has to be a bit of a priority if you want to ensure that collector base can order the exclusives.

A. I’ll answer both shipping questions here. First, I will work with our IT guy to make the International shipping more clear for you guys. We have been searching for the best International shipping prices and it seems like DHL is it. Also, unlike the USPS they deliver within 4 days. We are always looking for better rates so if any of you have any advice please feel free to email me or Debbie at [email protected] and [email protected]

DHL may be cheaper, but they charge an extra handling fee. They kind of have a hidden fee for buyers.

Does this mean all international shipping ordered direct from Tweeterhead are shipped via DHL?

Back