Statue Tweeterhead DC Super Powers Joker 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joker%200001a.jpg

Excellent piece by Tweeterhead. NO slop to speak of in the paint apps dept, all lines are clean, nice shading, really good paint detail as well, everything is very well done. Joker body fit into the base no problem. Nothing to complain about on this one, TW did a great job making sure this statue came out as well as it did. Props to Chad & Debbie on this one, I've called them out in the past on issues so it's only right to give credit where credit is due. Great job!

IMG_20180903_130743451.jpg

IMG_20180903_130755196.jpg

IMG_20180903_130828251.jpg

IMG_20180903_130847797.jpg

IMG_20180903_131124406.jpg

IMG_20180903_131221747.jpg

IMG_20180903_131235412.jpg

IMG_20180903_131258211.jpg

IMG_20180903_131423686.jpg

IMG_20180903_131602689.jpg

Mine just came in today and I must say, the quality is really, really nice, especially given the price point. It's very clean, no issues, and the detail is really great! Looking forward now to Batman to add to the collection!

So, I received my EX Joker today. 166/324 is in da house and I couldn't possibly be happier. This piece absolutely ROCKS! Such a great looking classic Joker statue. The details in the portraits are stunning. Loving the pose and all the extra goodies added to the piece. The mallet alone has such an incredible amount of details in it. The gas tank and even the Robin doll tied to the tank are very well done. The Joker cards along the base are a nice subtle touch as well. I couldn't possibly ask for more out of my first Tweeter piece.

I just ordered the black variant Bats to display with this Joker. I can't wait to pair them up in my collection. Now I desperately need a classic Perez Deathstroke as well. Can't wait to see what Chad has in store for that piece.

I got the EX Joker. I must say about the BEST joker statue out there!!! Really like this!! Glad I got the EX version. I do have a question though..It says its 0/0 Any idea what it could mean? Thanks!

I got the EX Joker. I must say about the BEST joker statue out there!!! Really like this!! Glad I got the EX version. I do have a question though..It says its 0/0 Any idea what it could mean? Thanks!

Probably an artist proof. Those are statues that are left over in a run. They are usually extra statues used to replace broken statues that customers may receive. If there is less breakage than expected, the left over pieces not used to replace broken statues usually become artist proof statues. They can't be numbered with the original run because they are extra pieces so they usually have no number or a 0/0 like you have. They can also just have artist proof written on the bottom of it. There's nothing different or unique about these statues except that they aren't numbered as part of the original run. Some collectors actually pay more for these statues though I'll never know the reason why.

Excellent piece by Tweeterhead. NO slop to speak of in the paint apps dept, all lines are clean, nice shading, really good paint detail as well, everything is very well done. Joker body fit into the base no problem. Nothing to complain about on this one, TW did a great job making sure this statue came out as well as it did. Props to Chad & Debbie on this one, I've called them out in the past on issues so it's only right to give credit where credit is due. Great job!

Really is maniacally good. Amazing paint app

I don't collect 1/6 anymore or villains BUT this statue looks outstanding. Congrats to all the buyers out there! Great job, Tweeterhead.

Back