Statue Tweeterhead DC Super Powers Joker 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really want this but doesnt look like a batman is happening so pass, really sucks cause this looks amazing.

I'm pretty sure they'll make a Batman in the line.

I sincerely hope so, if we do i wish we would have gotten at least an unpainted sculpt to show what they would look like. Ill have to wait and see if they do one before investing, near $300 is pretty tough to invest without confirmation.

Think I'm going all in on this DC line.

I'm in the same boat...been eyeing the Harley for awhile..Really liked it, and saw that it was 1/6th..Then they showed the joker..and now I'm all in! Love the transparent resin..makes it pop!

Awesome joker head sculpt and pose. If this were 1/4 or 1/3 it would be a day 1 PO for me... congrats to those getting this, looks great!

Interesting in that both The Joker & Superman look exactly like previous SS products.

Similar... but I think they're even better. That hammer is GORGEOUS.

I really want this but doesnt look like a batman is happening so pass, really sucks cause this looks amazing.

Why would you automatically assume that? Of course there's going to be a Batman :lol

Yeah, that Joker looks absolutely fantastic but I think I would only get him if there was a Batman to go with him. Was there any mention of a Batman for this line? Kind of odd considering Superman and WW were both shown (which both also look great).

Yeah, that Joker looks absolutely fantastic but I think I would only get him if there was a Batman to go with him. Was there any mention of a Batman for this line? Kind of odd considering Superman and WW were both shown (which both also look great).

I'm sure will get a Batman, I think Tweeterhead wanted to prove to everyone that they were going to have lower tiered characters in this line and not just the big 3, I imagine Batman will be next...

I'm sure will get a Batman, I think Tweeterhead wanted to prove to everyone that they were going to have lower tiered characters in this line and not just the big 3, I imagine Batman will be next...

Yeah there's no way there won't be a Batman. I actually like that they did other characters first. The market is flooded with Batman products right now and the first time he's not the first one announced in a new line, Batfans don't know what to think. Ha ha

They confirmed on their fb post to someone that Batman is coming by end of year, which kinda makes me scratch my head even more as to why they didn't reveal him. Also is it safe to assume it'll be the blue suit version due to the doll roll tied up with harley?

This is probably the best sculpted Joker I've seen of any scale. Must have for me.

Seriously, before seeing the pictures of this today I had little to no interest in owning a Joker, but this piece has changed my mind. My only concern is the execution of what appears to be an extremely complex paint app - especially on the head sculpts (teeth always seem hit or miss on final products). I'm not too familiar with Tweeterhead's past work - anyone have any experience with how their factory paintjobs hold up?

Seriously, before seeing the pictures of this today I had little to no interest in owning a Joker, but this piece has changed my mind. My only concern is the execution of what appears to be an extremely complex paint app - especially on the head sculpts (teeth always seem hit or miss on final products). I'm not too familiar with Tweeterhead's past work - anyone have any experience with how their factory paintjobs hold up?

I've have 14 of their statues, all of them have been pretty good in the QC department, if prototype was 10/10 on paint app I would say most of the production versions have been 8/10 & 9/10 so pretty darn close to the prototypes...

Looks like Tweeterhead just announced on FB that the next one is the Wonder Twins..

Interesting in that both The Joker & Superman look exactly like previous SS products.

I don't know about Superman, but Paul Harding below sculpted both this Tweeterhead Joker and Sideshow's 1:6 action figure. Hence the resemblance.

20181253_1532549536819609_4069850686873927680_n.jpg

As others have said, why on earth did you even think a Batman wouldn't be happening? ;-)

I waited to get a Joker statue I liked. Was really waiting for a nice Heath but...

Anyway this one will do! It will look nice by my Prime 1 Harley Quinn

Although I hate Tweeterheads customer service practices... I will give compliments when due I love the Harley, Joker and Hyena statues.....very nicely done! I may have to add these to my collection god help me..LOL!

Paul Harding also digitally sculpted the Joker SSC 1/6 scale figure hence they look similar. Paul has a very extensive list of figures and statues under his belt.

Last edited:
Back