Tweeterhead BATGIRL Maquette Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problem. I just popped on their website to see if they had what time it was going to be up for PO and I saw it was available already....didn't want my fellow freaks missing out. I think she might go pretty quick. I got the one with the certificate....what a great line of statues this is going to be :)

This will be the only way to get our 66 batman TV show fix since hts has seemed to abandoned the line. Glad to have tweeterhead statues to go with my dynamic duo. So happy they did them in 1/6 scale. Wonder how long before she sells out? Does anyone know ES for one with certificate?

Ordered. Not even sure I'll get any others in the line but I've always loved batgirl and this batgirls color

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Hoping for penguin, riddler and joker from the show. Others will be a pass. At least we will not be tempted to get the statue with certificate since all 3 are dead.

This will be the only way to get our 66 batman TV show fix since hts has seemed to abandoned the line. Glad to have tweeterhead statues to go with my dynamic duo. So happy they did them in 1/6 scale. Wonder how long before she sells out? Does anyone know ES for one with certificate?

They haven't announced the ES yet but all of Tweeterheads are pretty low...my guess is that they'll make between 250-350 of the signed editions. I don't know when she'll sell out but on the Tweeterhead Facebook page it says she's going fast.

Hoping for penguin, riddler and joker from the show. Others will be a pass. At least we will not be tempted to get the statue with certificate since all 3 are dead.

I can't find the email from Tweeterhead...I deleted it :( but I know they said Penguin, Joker, Riddler, King Tut, Egghead and Mad Hatter, I think....

Found it! :lol

After Robin, we will be working on The Riddler, Batgirl and hopefully the Joker in time for SDCC. Besides all the former mentioned, we will have the Penguin, King Tut, Mr Freeze, Bookworm, Mad Hatter and yes, EGGHEAD!

Thanks starscream! I hope they space them out. Can become very costly quick between these, pf, and 1/6. I am afraid I am getting priced out. Will have to focus my collecting. Prior to price hikes I having been collecting like I have ADHD.

Ordered! Love me some Yvonne Craig. :love

maxresdefault1.jpg

yvonne_craig_star_trek.jpg

Thanks starscream! I hope they space them out. Can become very costly quick between these, pf, and 1/6. I am afraid I am getting priced out. Will have to focus my collecting. Prior to price hikes I having been collecting like I have ADHD.

You're welcome afattori! :wave I've been trying to focus with my collecting too....there is just so much great stuff these days!

You're welcome afattori! :wave I've been trying to focus with my collecting too....there is just so much great stuff these days!

Too much stuff unfortunately. If the cost was more resealable, it would not be so stressful on the pocket book. Completist days are over for me. No more Pokemon approach, I can not catch them all.

Too much stuff unfortunately. If the cost was more resealable, it would not be so stressful on the pocket book. Completist days are over for me. No more Pokemon approach, I can not catch them all.

:lol I hear ya. I'm in for all of the pieces in this line but I've been backing off of the PF's. The price is getting out of hand for some things.

I love how some of these better looking cheaper 1/6 scale statues are as heavy as a PF and base almost twice it size..:)

I'm actually really tempted to get this. Does anyone who has the other ones know if the final products come out close to their promo pictures? I scanned the Catwoman thread quickly, and most seem to like her quite a bit. I always loved this Batgirl outfit, and this looks like it nails it on all angles! It's all a matter of whether or not the face comes through just as perfect in production...if so, this will be a stunner!

Is the Catwoman heavy? I would have loved, and happily paid the premium, to have gotten this in 1/4 scale. I'm really not a fan of 1/6, despite loving some of my Bowens. In all cases, if the figure didn't represent the character as well as they did- and usually better than any 1/4 SS PF- I probably wouldn't own them.
But larger pieces simply have more room presence.
Imagining this statue at about 22" high, I start to swoon...

I'm actually really tempted to get this. Does anyone who has the other ones know if the final products come out close to their promo pictures? I scanned the Catwoman thread quickly, and most seem to like her quite a bit. I always loved this Batgirl outfit, and this looks like it nails it on all angles! It's all a matter of whether or not the face comes through just as perfect in production...if so, this will be a stunner!

I don't think that you would be dissappointed...what you see with Tweeterhead promo pics is pretty much what you get. Their paint apps are amazing. Catwoman looked just like the promo pics

I don't think that you would be dissappointed...what you see with Tweeterhead promo pics is pretty much what you get. Their paint apps are amazing. Catwoman looked just like the promo pics

Awesome, thanks for the heads up! I'll have to see what things are looking like with all the orders already, and the couple on deck that will be quite large...but this is really tempting! Hopefully I can decide soon...damn there being so much cool stuff from all angles coming out! :lol Are there limited numbers, or is it an open edition? Just trying to figure out how much time I'll have to sort things out.

Awesome, thanks for the heads up! I'll have to see what things are looking like with all the orders already, and the couple on deck that will be quite large...but this is really tempting! Hopefully I can decide soon...damn there being so much cool stuff from all angles coming out! :lol Are there limited numbers, or is it an open edition? Just trying to figure out how much time I'll have to sort things out.

No problem at all :)

It is so hard to decide what to get...too many good things coming out! As far as her selling out, it depends on what version you want. The certificate version might sell out a little faster since it's the exclusive. Tweeterhead has really small edition sizes too so I'm thinking in 200-300 range. Tweeterhead has said that she is selling fast so I wouldn't wait too long if you want the certificate version...the regular version might last a little longer. Hope that helps!

No problem at all :)

It is so hard to decide what to get...too many good things coming out! As far as her selling out, it depends on what version you want. The certificate version might sell out a little faster since it's the exclusive. Tweeterhead has really small edition sizes too so I'm thinking in 200-300 range. Tweeterhead has said that she is selling fast so I wouldn't wait too long if you want the certificate version...the regular version might last a little longer. Hope that helps!

It does...thanks! :)

And yeah, I just have some big ticket items on the horizon, and with everything coming out next year, I don't need that rude awakening in 12 months when everything comes up for payment! :lol This is a good price! The autograph would be neat, and it's priced fairly well in comparison with the regular, but I'm not sure it's a must. Autographs are always better and more meaningful when you get them in person...but as I said, it's priced really well to somewhat counter that!

Either way, it'll all come down to...well, basically I'll line up everything on order and see how things are shaping up on the cost front. If it does come out with perfect eyes, and this great looking paint job, it'll definitely be a great piece for those who pick it up! Damn you everything that makes us want you! :lol

:lol I know, these companies are killing us!! Good thing about getting the regular is that you can possibly get it cheaper or get rewards points if you buy from Sideshow. If TH posts anything about a low quantity, I'll try to give a heads up

Back