Tweeterhead BATGIRL Maquette Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have a big issue with museum poses, but what Sideshow does far too much these days are incredibly awkward and unrealistic poses, with body parts unnaturally twisted in every which way, and that's certainly gotten mighty old. At least in my opinion.

I agree 100%, SS Modern Thor and Daredevil are good examples of awkward poses....

The Pre-Order goes up tomorrow at Tweeterhead.com Check out their facebook page for details.

https://www.facebook.com/Tweeterhead?fref=ts

Batgirl1.jpg

Attachments

• Batgirl3.jpg
    Batgirl3.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 216
Just ordered exclusive with autograph. Now 66 batman and Robin and Newmar Catwoman will have another to display with! So glad she is 1/6 since hot toys will never do either batgirl or Catwoman.

Thanks for heads up on preorder. Surprised it went up today vs tomorrow like it was supposed to. Hopefully we will not see long delays like Newmar statue.

Ordered! A little surprised it's scheduled for 1st quarter 2016, that seems so far away!

Thanks for heads up on preorder. Surprised it went up today vs tomorrow like it was supposed to. Hopefully we will not see long delays like Newmar statue.

No problem. I just popped on their website to see if they had what time it was going to be up for PO and I saw it was available already....didn't want my fellow freaks missing out. I think she might go pretty quick. I got the one with the certificate....what a great line of statues this is going to be :)

Back