Tweeterhead BATGIRL Maquette Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have been happy with a copy of that picture with her autograph. If Romero Joker doesn't have anything good offered with it, I will just go through Sideshow and put 22.00 nrd vs half down through tweeterhead.

Frank Gorshin's maquette is offering a signed 8x10 hand-signed picture for an $49.99. Statue 249.99 + 8x10 49.99 = $299.98 I think that's not too bad, but I hope their shipping won't bring that amount up too much.

I got my Yvonne Craig BG today and very happy with it. A simply stunning piece and HEAVY. I think it's definitely worth the money, but there's no way you can stick this in a detolf without a few modifications made to your Detolf as a precaution. Not even sure if there's the clearance for it, but anyhow I think I could sleep better if it's in a BestA with her 2 pals. Actually, I think either Bats or Robin will fit in there nicely with her but not both.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 164
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 157
Last edited:
She is an awesome piece. Congrats!

Thanks, my bro. I got her at SS with a $20 discount code and I am so amazed by the weight. And it was very well painted too and that base is really nice.. I got the Michelle Pfiffer Catwoman for $199 free ship on Ebay, but still not sure if it's even worth $199. She painted nicely, however that base is weak. They should've added a roof door or something to compliment that base.

Thanks, my bro. I got her at SS with a $20 discount code and I am so amazed by the weight. And it was very well painted too and that base is really nice.. I got the Michelle Pfiffer Catwoman for $199 free ship on Ebay, but still not sure if it's even worth $199. She painted nicely, however that base is weak. They should've added a roof door or something to compliment that base.

Pfiefer off then. That sucks. Did not get her since I have kumiks 1:6 figure. That will have to do till hot toys makes her, hopefully.

I also pre-ordered the SS Pfeifer Catwoman PF but getting it from Alteregocomics. She's a beauty. :)

I went through bbts. Shipping cheaper, they double box, and do a better job inspecting than sideshow. Can't wait to put her next to my 89 Keaton pf. Mouth throws the face off, but still dig her.

After being disappointed at no 1966 love at SDCC I found this statue below retail and ordered immediately.

Can’t wait to get her!

Back