Tweeterhead BATGIRL Maquette Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This whole line is really nice-I'd love to see tweeterhead get the license for Star Trek The Original Series

Just wish the release schedule was better. Waited for ever for Newmar Catwoman, hope batgirl does not take a year to come out. Its already 3 months behind schedule.

This will be the 'book-end' for my 60's Batman set. Passed on the Bats/Robin statues since I have the HT figs, but with this and my Newmar Catwoman statue, I think the display will be great!! No rush though...wallet is needing a break lately :violin

This will be the 'book-end' for my 60's Batman set. Passed on the Bats/Robin statues since I have the HT figs, but with this and my Newmar Catwoman statue, I think the display will be great!! No rush though...wallet is needing a break lately :violin

:exactly: especially since I jumped into the premium format line thanks to you shipmate! :slap

Tweeterhead is becoming my favorite company :)

Yvonne Craig Batgirl Maquette Update:

I believe most of you know it was out intent to release Batgirl by now, but due to the logistics of Robin, we needed to wait a few months to begin working on her.

It turned out to be a blessing in disguise...

I can now officially announce that Yvonne Craig will not only be participating in our Signature Series line by signing our certificates (like Adam, Julie and Bert)...but she is acting an an official consultant on the Batgirl Maquette. In less than two weeks we'll be showing her the maquette in person and getting her feedback and notes on the project! We might even post a few pics of the work in progress in case you want to see them

Tweeterhead is becoming my favorite company :)

Yvonne Craig Batgirl Maquette Update:

I believe most of you know it was out intent to release Batgirl by now, but due to the logistics of Robin, we needed to wait a few months to begin working on her.

It turned out to be a blessing in disguise...

I can now officially announce that Yvonne Craig will not only be participating in our Signature Series line by signing our certificates (like Adam, Julie and Bert)...but she is acting an an official consultant on the Batgirl Maquette. In less than two weeks we'll be showing her the maquette in person and getting her feedback and notes on the project! We might even post a few pics of the work in progress in case you want to see them

Awesome news! Hope we do not have to pay all up front like with Catwoman.

Batgirl WIP pics:

1bg.jpg
2bg.jpg
3bg.jpg

Hey everyone :wave

Wasn't sure where to post this because it covers so much ground but Tweeterhead sent out an email update...the exclusive edition of Batgirl will come with a signed certificate and a small lithograph of the original concept artwork for the Batgirl Cycle secret door.

They also updated Batman...he's in production and the certificates are on their way to Adam West to sign.

Robin should be on time.

Future releases are Riddler, Joker, Penguin, King Tut, Mad Hatter, Book Worm, Mr. Freeze and Egghead.

Whew!

Cheers!!

Back