Statue Tweeterhead: Ask Tweeterhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once I see what Tweeter has in store for Batman, I'll know if I'll be picking up more of these DC pieces. The only piece I know I'll buy regardless is the classic Perez Deathstroke if it looks good. I need a proper Perez Deathstroke in my collection.
I applaud your narrow focus on batsy. Although I'm confident you'll love the classic version, I think you should take each release on it's own merit. The Superman is the perfect comic book representation. The Harley is over the top zany with some muted real world colors and the Joker is crazy good. Each piece can hold it's own mixed with any other company's version of the characters.

1hopefully not another delay in reveal, need to see how well go with joker. Plus prime1 new 52 batman looks killer, hopefully you guys knock it out of the park. Still thinks it's nuts how long it's taking just for a sneak peek at that.
They are working as quickly as they can to ship items out by the end of the week. Just a little bit of patience. There's so much stuff being shown from various conventions that everybody has adopted a bit of immediacy in the expectancy of products. As with regular life, crap happens that cause you to re-prioritize. The sneak peak is not going to expedite the production time frame.

You think waiting a bit for a reveal is nuts when the market is already flooded with Batman options? Try being a Flash fan! :p
Unfortunately Flash fans will have to hold on for a little while yet:(

Unfortunately Flash fans will have to hold on for a little while yet:(

Not a worry with Tweeterhead as they just started this line and are already exciting me by doing characters certain other companies won't do. Sideshow, on the other hand, is beyond annoying me at this point, ha. They need to give me a life size bust and a PF next year for this wait!

Not a worry with Tweeterhead as they just started this line and are already exciting me by doing characters certain other companies won't do. Sideshow, on the other hand, is beyond annoying me at this point, ha. They need to give me a life size bust and a PF next year for this wait!

I’m worried they will change the base designs on the DC busts like they did with Star Wars and Marvel.

I applaud your narrow focus on batsy. Although I'm confident you'll love the classic version, I think you should take each release on it's own merit. The Superman is the perfect comic book representation. The Harley is over the top zany with some muted real world colors and the Joker is crazy good. Each piece can hold it's own mixed with any other company's version of the characters.

My focus is solely based on my ever dwindling display space. I have a large Bowen Marvel collection along with a substantial amount of 1/4 Marvel Sideshow and XM pieces. That doesn't even include my 1/4 Sideshow DC PF collection or my first 1/3 scale Prime 1 AO Deathstroke statue. If I had the room, I'd add A LOT of these DC Tweeter pieces. I think they look fantastic. Unfortunately, I have no space for them.

My focus is solely based on my ever dwindling display space. I have a large Bowen Marvel collection along with a substantial amount of 1/4 Marvel Sideshow and XM pieces. That doesn't even include my 1/4 Sideshow DC PF collection or my first 1/3 scale Prime 1 AO Deathstroke statue. If I had the room, I'd add A LOT of these DC Tweeter pieces. I think they look fantastic. Unfortunately, I have no space for them.

Gotcha. Well I know of at least three that you will need to make room for.

Is Harley still shipping this month, or has it been delayed?

She was not listed in the FB posting for arrival in the warehouse. I would say she's possibly delayed

No Harley. Sad Christmas.

sadxmas.jpg

You guys are seriously tempting me to sell all my SS 1/4 DC collection and start fresh with Tweeterhead..especially if you keep pumping them up in classic costumes including villains.

Hi grphyx1 and Chad,
Two years ago, Chad presented a Mars Attacks! unpainted maquette at SDCC. Is it still in the plan? Or has it been canceled? I would love to see this one produced by Tweeterhead! Thanks!
So it's only been 3 months but Chad finally had a break to get to some answers. Please keep the questions coming. January 16th will be first live video showing of Martian Manhunter and Donna Troy:

A. I was JUST talking about that the other day! Where did that Martian go…hmmm…need to find him!

Back