Statue Tweeterhead: Ask Tweeterhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chad is finally able to focus on something other than shipping right now so we should be getting answers to questions posted. Yay!

Hello all, it's been a little while, but Chad got around to answering questions through post #158. Some of these were probably answered after they were posted but he likes to try and address them as all. Thank you and keep 'em coming.

1. I'd really like to know when they're going to update their website and add an option for the $15 coupon redemption (assuming they correctly print the codes on the next statue), but I'm sure they don't have an answer for that.

2. I'd also like to know if they plan on making Booster Gold and Blue Beetle pair up (if they are working on them that is).

1. Working on a system now, and launching a new site around SDCC. We’ll definitely take care of you guys. It was a little harder than expected but we are working on $15 off coupon out. They will ALL be honored so no worries.

2. When we make them they will absolutely have to work together!!

When will the next Wonder Woman statue be previewed?
The next WW based on the TV show will be shown right before or at SDCC. We went a little crazy and this is actually going to be two different Maquettes…one in the Season One Costume and one that includes the Cape and Skirt. Trevor once again has just blown my mind with this one!! The Season One costume is actually my favorite!!

What costume will Sinestro have? Are there any plans for other costume variants for Sinestro?
Not sure about a variant, but he has to be in his original costume to start.

After being disappointed in sideshow latest Batman offering I'm back to hoping you guys can knock it out of the park. Will they show the black/gray version in may?
We did show the tease and will be showing the Black and Grey around SDCC. Big things in San Diego this year!

A while ago, I saw an unpainted proto of the UNITED UNDERWORLD logo, which appeared to be a diorama base of some kind. Is that still on tap for the Batman’66 line?
Hmmmm…great question! Stay Tuned for news on that! THANKS

Yep, thanks for posting that info grphyx. Now, I'm just hoping Tweeter will hit us up with a classic Perez Deathstroke soon enough. I desperately need a straight 80's styled Perez Deathstroke in my collection since sideshow botched the PF...Tweeter is my only hope of seeing one.

1.) The Batman 66 line is almost completed. Has been a great ride, but I would love to see an Alfred before it is comming to an end. What are the chances?

2.) Trevor is one of my favorite sculptors. His BTTF Marty Mcfly sculpt is still the best out there - even after all these years. A 1/6 BTTF signature series statue line sculpted by Trevor similar to the Batman 66 line would be a dream comming true. Even if we were only getting Marty and Doc in a few variants, I couldn't resist. My question is, why is this project not announced yet? Don't tell me you haven't had the same idea. ;)

Yep, thanks for posting that info grphyx. Now, I'm just hoping Tweeter will hit us up with a classic Perez Deathstroke soon enough. I desperately need a straight 80's styled Perez Deathstroke in my collection since sideshow botched the PF...Tweeter is my only hope of seeing one.

As far as I know it's supposed to be straight up perez style, pirate boots and all. Not sure of the timeline though but the figures will snowball once he starts showing Teen Titans.

I saw somewhere that Nightwing was in the works or was teased.... any update on that??

I don't think he was teased, i vaguely recall Chad saying that he would like to get to do a Nightwing. I only know about the three bat family members coming up (batman, batgirl and robin).

I don't think he was teased, i vaguely recall Chad saying that he would like to get to do a Nightwing. I only know about the three bat family members coming up (batman, batgirl and robin).

Hopefully those all get released close together along with the Catwoman. I'm slowly losing interest in this hobby (mainly due to SS) and don't think that I can hold out years to collect the bat family.

Hopefully those all get released close together along with the Catwoman. I'm slowly losing interest in this hobby (mainly due to SS) and don't think that I can hold out years to collect the bat family.

Yeah I stopped collecting Sideshow PFs because I knew they were never going to make all the characters I wanted. I'm much more hopeful for this line. The fact that we already got Martian Manhunter and Mxyzptlk is awesome.

Well they will definitely be interspersed with other characters. As much as Chad would love to just do the Superpowers line up, he does have a bunch of other licenses to produce.

Yeah I stopped collecting Sideshow PFs because I knew they were never going to make all the characters I wanted. I'm much more hopeful for this line. The fact that we already got Martian Manhunter and Mxyzptlk is awesome.
I think if SS took a risk on developing some of DC characters that aren't the trinity they'd probably get major props for the effort, even if they aren't huge sellers. That is why I love the Tweeterhead line. Chad is diving into some characters that will have you looking on wikipedia.

Do you know which Robin it is going to be? Is it going to be Di*ck Grayson or Tim Drake?

I think if SS took a risk on developing some of DC characters that aren't the trinity they'd probably get major props for the effort, even if they aren't huge sellers. That is why I love the Tweeterhead line. Chad is diving into some characters that will have you looking on wikipedia.

The problem is most collectors just want the main Justice League, females and Batman villains. That’s what sells. I’m glad I can get a whole DC universe from Tweeterhead. I really wish Sideshow could but at pf prices now lesser known characters won’t sell.

The problem is most collectors just want the main Justice League, females and Batman villains. That’s what sells. I’m glad I can get a whole DC universe from Tweeterhead. I really wish Sideshow could but at pf prices now lesser known characters won’t sell.

Lesser known characters in crappy made up sideshow costumes will sell even less.

Back