Statue Tweeterhead: Ask Tweeterhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there someplace we can check our Tweeterhead preorders? Their site seems so basic and I can't figure out when the Super Powers Wonder Woman will be out. Frankly I'd like to cancel it somehow if possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there someplace we can check our Tweeterhead preorders? Their site seems so basic and I can't figure out when the Super Powers Wonder Woman will be out. Frankly I'd like to cancel it somehow if possible.

Tweeterhead.com/my-account

Any way to cancel an order without paying 20% restocking fee? Seems exorbitant for something that isn't in stock yet. Why not call it what it is, a non refundable deposit...

Any way to cancel an order without paying 20% restocking fee? Seems exorbitant for something that isn't in stock yet. Why not call it what it is, a non refundable deposit...

Send an email to either debbie, [email protected] or Chad, [email protected]

not exorbitant. This is a small company and literally all statues are made to order.

Will you be making The Question and Huntress?

The question would be an awesome TH statue and there is so little stuff available for him.

Hmm, I think that's the first time someone brought up the Question.

I think it would add to the depth and diversity of what this line could be. It would be a pretty unique piece. There really is much out there for him, especially at this scale. Here are a couple small things that would be good inspiration.

The Question 01.jpg

The Question 02.jpg

Hey All:

Chad got around to answering questions from Posts 164 through #190. And be on the lookout for the live video on Friday, June 1.

Any chance we’ll see the Green Lantern sneak for SDCC?
If things go as planend he will be at SDCC, fully painted!!! Fingers crossed!

Yep, thanks for posting that info grphyx. Now, I'm just hoping Tweeter will hit us up with a classic Perez Deathstroke soon enough. I desperately need a straight 80's styled Perez Deathstroke in my collection since sideshow botched the PF...Tweeter is my only hope of seeing one.
He’s coming in 2019

I saw somewhere that Nightwing was in the works or was teased.... any update on that??
Nothing on Nightwing yet. We’re working on Robin now but we will get round to Nightwing someday!

1.) The Batman 66 line is almost completed. Has been a great ride, but I would love to see an Alfred before it is comming to an end. What are the chances?

2.) Trevor is one of my favorite sculptors. His BTTF Marty Mcfly sculpt is still the best out there - even after all these years. A 1/6 BTTF signature series statue line sculpted by Trevor similar to the Batman 66 line would be a dream comming true. Even if we were only getting Marty and Doc in a few variants, I couldn't resist. My question is, why is this project not announced yet? Don't tell me you haven't had the same idea. ;)
1. Hey, It’s not over yet…We still have King Tut, Bookwork, Mr Freeze, Mad Hatter and Alfred before we close this line out!!

Hopefully those all get released close together along with the Catwoman. I'm slowly losing interest in this hobby (mainly due to SS) and don't think that I can hold out years to collect the bat family.
Batman and Robin are really close to being shown…Batgirl in Sept!! Batgirl has been tricky, because like the Catwoman, she is my all-time favorite female hero. She has to be perfect and feel like she just jumped out of the pages of one of the Batman Family Comics.

Yeah I stopped collecting Sideshow PFs because I knew they were never going to make all the characters I wanted. I'm much more hopeful for this line. The fact that we already got Martian Manhunter and Mxyzptlk is awesome.
As long as you guys are interested, I am! I used to look at the Bowen Marvel Collection and think “if that was DC, there would be SO many characters”. I think we’re up to 11 so far and once Batman is done we’ll be shooting them all together. Seeing them all together makes a really cool “omg, all these characters” situation.

Do you know which Robin it is going to be? Is it going to be Di*ck Grayson or Tim Drake?
Richard Grayson!! Has to be!! It’s the more adult DG that Perez drew in Teen Titans.

The problem is most collectors just want the main Justice League, females and Batman villains. That’s what sells. I’m glad I can get a whole DC universe from Tweeterhead. I really wish Sideshow could but at pf prices now lesser known characters won’t sell.
THANKS!! Believe me, there’s nothing wrong with

Any idea when we will see The Flash ??
No Flash to show you! Truthfully, we have a design for him, but I want to pull back and get our Wonder Woman, Superman, Batman, Martian Manhunter and Green Lantern displayed that they might be in a case or on your shelf and then fill in the “scene” with The Flash, Aquaman and Cyborg to make sure they all work together.

Will you be making The Question and Huntress?

The question would be an awesome TH statue and there is so little stuff available for him.
Huntress in 2019!!

So by the sound of it, no hopes for Nightwing by 2019? If you do get around to it, I hope it will be scott mcdaniels nightwing not the disco-wing LOL

1.) The Batman 66 line is almost completed. Has been a great ride, but I would love to see an Alfred before it is comming to an end. What are the chances?

2.) Trevor is one of my favorite sculptors. His BTTF Marty Mcfly sculpt is still the best out there - even after all these years. A 1/6 BTTF signature series statue line sculpted by Trevor similar to the Batman 66 line would be a dream comming true. Even if we were only getting Marty and Doc in a few variants, I couldn't resist. My question is, why is this project not announced yet? Don't tell me you haven't had the same idea. ;)

Hey All:

Chad got around to answering questions from Posts 164 through #190. And be on the lookout for the live video on Friday, June 1.

1. Hey, It’s not over yet…We still have King Tut, Bookwork, Mr Freeze, Mad Hatter and Alfred before we close this line out!!

Thanks for forwarding the questions. Did he not answer question 2 or did I miss it?

I think he didn't answer. Not a license they have. Your best bet in 1:6 may be the Hot Toys

I already have these. Thanks. However HT will most likely never top Trevors work on these. His sculpts are so full of life and expression... anyway

Let's try to make the question a little more general: ;)

With Trevor you have undoubtedly one of the best sculptors of the industry. While the production paint apps often did not match his sculptung abillity (eg 66 Batman and Robin), there is already a visible improvement with the later statues (eg Pfeifer Catwoman). Is TH aware of the paint issues with their products?
Are there any more projects/licenses you plan to do with Trevor in future? Can we expect any new announcements for SDCC or around that time (if you are not there)? :)

Back