Tusken Raider PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Compared to the other PFs in that photo, the Tusken looks far more superior in overall design and execution. Definitely a highlight in Sideshow's SW PF line.
Except Leia. She looks just perfect in person, amazing likeness. Sure, her outfit is pretty basic but that's just screen acurate, isn't it? :)

Except Leia. She looks just perfect in person, amazing likeness. Sure, her outfit is pretty basic but that's just screen acurate, isn't it? :)

Leia is a great looking PF but she looks so tiny when displayed with the others. Especially with Han and his gigantic hands. It looks like she has baby hands.

Not a big fan of Leia, but I'll admit it's a nice-looking PF. I especially like her posed with the Stormtrooper blaster.

That Tusken is just stunning. I'll have it in-hand Monday.

Can someone who has this in hand please give me the exact height for this? I have a feeling that this won't fit in my current space I have set up for it

The pose of the PF is very similar to the pose used in the Tusken Raider Unleashed toy thingee Hasbro did a few years ago - I heard once that Lucas approves each pose used in any toy/sculpture/item....I am surprised that these two are as similar to each other as they are, in that regard.

If not for the pose, I would have gotten this....was hoping for more of the traditional pose.....that said, it is a beautiful sculpt..!

This was my 6th Star Wars PF... and it is my favorite. It really does knock yer socks off - just beautifully designed.

What I thought was my tracking number was something else, still waiting here.

:sick

Back