Tusken Raider PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks pretty nice. I plan to try to pick this up down the road when someone is selling the regular for $150.

Dang, that looks sweet! Can't wait to get mine.

I know I've been pining for a Stormtrooper for over a year now, but for as well as the Tusken turned out, perhaps Sideshow should do a little Jawa next. I think they'd do a good job with that one.

Dang, that looks sweet! Can't wait to get mine.

I know I've been pining for a Stormtrooper for over a year now, but for as well as the Tusken turned out, perhaps Sideshow should do a little Jawa next. I think they'd do a good job with that one.

That'd probably be the cheapest PF yet, unless they come in a pair like the GG busts.

Sideshow Tusken Raider PF EX MISSING ARM

Hi I got my tusken raider pf ex shortly but the regular arm was missing in the sealed box and I heard some of people has also the same problem.
I wonder if anyone had the same problem?? :(:(

Re: Sideshow Tusken Raider PF EX MISSING ARM

Yes, check the main Tusken Raider PF thread. Discussion happening there already. Contact Sideshow and they will get the extra arm out to you.

Here are some great shots from the Statue Forum. It's an awesome piece!

DSC01860.jpg

Boy if that shot doesn't just scream Star Wars I don't know what would. Awesome PF.

Boy if that shot doesn't just scream Star Wars I don't know what would. Awesome PF.

Compared to the other PFs in that photo, the Tusken looks far more superior in overall design and execution. Definitely a highlight in Sideshow's SW PF line.

Just got mine and it's terrific--huge and beautifully done. No stick, but that was expected. I always thought this character was a prime candidate for the PF line and it's great that he's finally here.

Very cool shots. The tusken raider has always been one of my favorite aliens from Star Wars; very iconic. Can't wait for a 1:6 version.

Back