Action Figure Turned my regular Mark VII into battle damaged prototype. (PICS TEASING MY DIORAMA!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL! I am so happy you like it Egel. I am sure you will like this one a LOT better than the regular Battle Damaged one

Ha, I don't have a set up just a camera 'bout 10 years old. Took some more pics in daylight today, came out much better.
Really like the coloring on this mark, reminds me on the more maroon like red from the first IM movie.

Lights in the head and left hand are already fading considerably, so the batteries are going to be removed. Last pic for al ye Stark nuts out there. Now where I am going to put that stand. :lol

33nkqq9.jpg

i3e1ae.jpg

id9lbb.jpg

2qwg5tx.jpg

2e33bc3.jpg

1673zlz.jpg

t7jw5w.jpg

8y811x.jpg

Ha, I don't have a set up just a camera 'bout 10 years old. Took some more pics in daylight today, came out much better.
Really like the coloring on this mark, reminds me on the more maroon like red from the first IM movie.

Lights in the head and left hand are already fading considerably, so the batteries are going to be removed. Last pic for al ye Stark nuts out there. Now where I am going to put that stand. :lol

33nkqq9.jpg

i3e1ae.jpg

id9lbb.jpg

2qwg5tx.jpg

2e33bc3.jpg

1673zlz.jpg

t7jw5w.jpg

8y811x.jpg

The custom detail/weathering look great! Congrats on this custom.:clap

Thanks! No I never did that, though I did repaint most of the Mark VII to get the proper dark maroon color that's in the movie

Back