True Detective

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
caught this last night.............looks to be an interesting show how they are telling it with the time jumps.

Watched about 20 minutes before nodding off, Mcconaughey is creepy as hell. :lol

I read that it's anthology style so these characters' story ends with the first 8-episode season.

I read that it's anthology style so these characters' story ends with the first 8-episode season.

Seriously? So Harrelson and Mcconaughey arent tied to this after the first season, at least not as actors?

I'm not sure how I feel about that, it's like knowing ahead of time how Season one of Game of Thrones would end.

Absolutely LOVED the first episode. A very deeply layered story with 3 cases over 3 decades and some amazing character mystery on top of it all. I will be interested to see how they will do future seasons but we could see a lot of awesome actors and stories if they start from scratch each year.

Seriously? So Harrelson and Mcconaughey arent tied to this after the first season, at least not as actors?

I'm not sure how I feel about that, it's like knowing ahead of time how Season one of Game of Thrones would end.

Its like American Horror Story, in that each season will be a new story with different actors, I'm loving this show already! The best pilot episode I've seen in a long time. Can't wait to see how this progresses.

Wow - now that was one damn impressive first episode. I am really looking forward to seeing how this story unfolds and I'm loving every minute of Woody and Matthew's performances.

Another superb episode tonight loaded with gravitas and more and more substance and character development. "But other times I believed, I was main-lining the secrets of the universe."

Another superb episode tonight loaded with gravitas and more and more substance and character development. "But other times I believed, I was main-lining the secrets of the universe."

Yeah, McConaughey is putting on a clinic. You can't take take your eyes off that guy. Well, except maybe during the scene with that actress that has the most amazing body I've ever seen, that was certainly an attention grabber.

As much as I have been anticipating this show, I still haven't seen the first episode.

Yeah, McConaughey is putting on a clinic. You can't take take your eyes off that guy. Well, except maybe during the scene with that actress that has the most amazing body I've ever seen, that was certainly an attention grabber.

I think that was the first time I ever wished I was Woody Harrelson.

Suffice it to say, after seeing what these folks were talking about in .gif form, I now have one (or should I say two) more reasons to tune in.:lol

Back