True Detective

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got HBO again just for this show it's amazing and I have a few Theories either
Spoiler Spoiler:

or
Spoiler Spoiler:

I was over on Reddit yesterday. Omg. So many great theories people had posted, my head was spinning! :lol

I did grab a couple spoilery images to share I believe from 6...?

Spoiler Spoiler:

I just got HBO again just for this show it's amazing and I have a few Theories either
Spoiler Spoiler:

or
Spoiler Spoiler:

Yes to your #2 but I'm not sure about your #1.

I think Maggie's father is involved somehow.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

or
Spoiler Spoiler:

I definitely think the second spoiler is more in line with what is actually happening, I think there may even be more to it. I think Rust may have been put in that position in that police force becase he has been working undercover for years already on this case, I think it would be too much of a coincidence that people he had already been involved with in the past just happened to be involved in this as well.

I am growing more and more amazed with this show, can't wait to see what comes next.

Spoiler Spoiler:

or
Spoiler Spoiler:

I think both of your theories have merit at this point.

Spoiler Spoiler:

or
Spoiler Spoiler:

I also think #2 is more in line as to what is going on.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Excellent observation! I forgot about that part.

And those posters are cool. Just not $100 each cool IMO.

Another Theory
Spoiler Spoiler:

One thing is for certain, and I don't remember if someone already said this, but this show will be amazing to watch once all is said and done and we see how it ends. I bet there are clues all over this show from beginning to end.

Nice episode tonight. Seems like it was a legit fall out and they really didn't have contact all this time. Although I did like the episode it did sort of feel like a "filler" episode compared to the others so far. It was important though as it did a nice job of setting up the final 2 episodes.

I laughed at the end when it showed that Rust had not fixed his taillight after 10 years.

Last edited:
I liked how after Marty banged that young girl, he looks over and sees a Devil statue. If you take that girls butt and Daddarios boobs that would be perfection.

Back