TRON

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes you are Kuzeh, they’ll be out this week! Sorry to everyone for the slow down I caught a bad cold and was down for awhile. But I’m back in business.

:clap:clap:clap

Spenser your attention to detail on these is just outstanding. Best customs I have seen. You can tell by just looking at them that you really cared about your work on them. Love the soft leather boots, awesome and screen accurate. How on earth did you print the details on the fabric suits? It's in negative right?

Yes you are Kuzeh, they’ll be out this week! Sorry to everyone for the slow down I caught a bad cold and was down for awhile. But I’m back in business.

Spencer (and others)
Take Echinacea/Goldenseal liquid
and if its really bad- Elderberry extract.

I havent been sick in years.

So this week it is.

I was wondering if you have any x-tra Trons?

Well I was reminded by Erik s that he wasn’t on the list and he should have been near the top, my mistake, So I shipped his out the other day. Yours Kuzeh, will ship tomorrow. Sorry about that everyone!

Some new pics..

DSC03825.jpg
DSC03913.jpg
DSC03904.jpg
DSC03847.jpg
DSC03907.jpg
DSC03895.jpg
DSC03855.jpg
DSC03908.jpg

DSC03898.jpg
DSC03841.jpg

Wow, that is really great. still 5 more people ahead of me after waiting for 3 and a half months..... patient.....patient...

Back