TRON

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ask, and ye shall receive. Since there are already a number of pictures of these customs available, I figured I'd try something a little different.

Father and son:

DSC00001-7.jpg

Boss and future underling:

DSC00002-11.jpg

Old and new generations collide:

DSC00003-11.jpg

Jesus, they look amazin! :clap:clap

Just got Tron in today... what a seriously badass figure! This is easily one of my favorite custom figures. Spenser totally outdid himself on this one :rock

I'll post up some pics later on today, I only got to check him out briefly during my lunch hour :monkey2

Here's Tron:

ffl.jpg

ffm.jpg

ffo.jpg

ffp.jpg

ffq.jpg

ffr.jpg

ffs.jpg

And in his new home on the gray-scale shelf :lol
fft.jpg

The stand is just temporary, I have a decal from EvilFace that I haven't applied yet.

Thanks, I was hoping he would fit in between Ed and Alex... just the two of them looked a bit odd but as a trio I'm digging it :rock

What's funny is I just noticed that I had a tracking number posted on the first page; this whole week I've just been loosely hoping it would arrive at some point :lol :duh

:lol

I've actually had mine for about a month now but I went on a cross country motorcycle trip for 3 weeks from NJ to Cali and back and just opened up the box last night. Brilliant figures Steven made.

Nice pics galactiboy!

Both Tron figs turned out great. Amazing! :rock

Anyone know if Spenser is taking any more orders for these?

Got mine today.. THESE ARE AMAZING!!!!!!

Thank you so much Spenser!

Sorry for the iphone pics. No time right now.
:)

DSC03327.jpg

DSC03334.jpg

Hot Damn do those look great together... I'm really trying to resist the urge to buy a Tron :lol

Maybe you and I can have a visitation program... I keep Tron and Flynn for a month, then you keep them and we just keep doing that back and forth for awhile :duff

Back