TRON Legacy Collectibles thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they were 75% off, multiply each individual cost by 4. :) great deal you got on those!

Speaking of Target, I just picked up the 12" Ultimate Sam and I have to say, for $10 (marked down from $40), it's a lot of fun.

It poses a little better than I was expecting in spite of having no waist, mid-torso or neck articulation; Rocker style ankles, rotating hips, even toe and knuckle hinges! But the most surprising part was his die-cast metal identity disc. Didn't expect that at all and it's a nice little addition.

For $20 (certainly at $40), I think I'd be slightly underwhelmed but if you can grab one at $10, I highly recommend it.

Speaking of Target, I just picked up the 12" Ultimate Sam and I have to say, for $10 (marked down from $40), it's a lot of fun.

It poses a little better than I was expecting in spite of having no waist, mid-torso or neck articulation; Rocker style ankles, rotating hips, even toe and knuckle hinges! But the most surprising part was his die-cast metal identity disc. Didn't expect that at all and it's a nice little addition.

For $20 (certainly at $40), I think I'd be slightly underwhelmed but if you can grab one at $10, I highly recommend it.
Yeah same here, $10 at Kmart (got CLU as well). Really decent figures even for the regular price of $40. I think the only accessory not metal is the long staff.

Here are my 12" CLU and Sam.

picture.php

Hoping that we get Rinzler and Quorra from HT :pray:

Picked up nearly the entire line at several Targets during the week, all at 75% off. Does anyone have an idea how much each toy was originally priced at? Some of the tags that appear on my discounted ones show prices that don't sound right.

If anyone has this information, please post it here. I'm making a database which will allow you to plug in your inventory and pricing to see how much you paid.

Thanks.

LMFAO.

Funny post.

Does anyone know who else sells the 12" pullback light cycles? Found one online but the seller wants 80$ to ship. thats um nuts. lol

Totally unrelated, I have a die-cast Recognizer on my dash. Bought some lemonade from neighborhood kids and the 9year old girl says "OH, I LIKE YOUR RECOGNIZER!"

I gave her the whole dollar for the 50cent cup of lemonade for her nerd points.

FLYNN LIVES!

totally unrelated, i have a die-cast recognizer on my dash. Bought some lemonade from neighborhood kids and the 9year old girl says "oh, i like your recognizer!"

i gave her the whole dollar for the 50cent cup of lemonade for her nerd points.

Flynn lives!
:lol

Totally unrelated, I have a die-cast Recognizer on my dash. Bought some lemonade from neighborhood kids and the 9year old girl says "OH, I LIKE YOUR RECOGNIZER!"

FLYNN LIVES!

Best short story I've heard all month!

LOL, glad you guys liked the story! I was really surprised that not only did she recognize it, she knew it by NAME. Recognizing the Recognizer. Awesome.

But then again, we are in Southern California and with Disneyland so close with a make-shift Recognizer on display and ElecTRONica party weekends with merchandise everywhere... that probably helps.

Example:
IMG_0353.jpg

FLYNN LIVES!

Cool story! Proves kids are paying more attention then we'd like to admit. I want a nerd for a kid when I have one. :pray:

SNSGUY

LOL, glad you guys liked the story! I was really surprised that not only did she recognize it, she knew it by NAME. Recognizing the Recognizer. Awesome.

But then again, we are in Southern California and with Disneyland so close with a make-shift Recognizer on display and ElecTRONica party weekends with merchandise everywhere... that probably helps.

Example:
IMG_0353.jpg

I so wish I lived closer to either Disney's. :( I would be going all the time.

SNSGUY

Back