TRON Legacy Collectibles thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a LED kit that you install in the deluxe tron disc. It's from a guy named SOULINTERA. Not sure if he still makes them but if you're interested i can PM you his website.

My local walmart has all the Tron: Legacy action figures dirt cheap. I'm not interested in them, just thought I'd share for those who are :)

My local walmart has all the Tron: Legacy action figures dirt cheap. I'm not interested in them, just thought I'd share for those who are :)

Was pretty disappointed with this line overall. The small light cycles were awesome though.

With the cartoon coming this summer I'm really hoping for some rad animated style Tron figures. A super articulated, modern Tron would be amazing. Not getting my hopes up however.

I've been wondering if Tron: Uprising has been key to there being a future for Tron. It does look promising so far.

I've been wondering if Tron: Uprising has been key to there being a future for Tron. It does look promising so far.

As far as I know (and I'm not sure if this is true or not) a third Tron movie is expected to be made. However, I've heard that it depends somewhat on the success of Tron Uprising. To be honest as much as I would love to see a third Tron film, this is way more Tron than I EVER expected so I'm just enjoying the ride for as long as it lasts. :yess::yess:

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:goodpost:

As far as I know (and I'm not sure if this is true or not) a third Tron movie is expected to be made. However, I've heard that it depends somewhat on the success of Tron Uprising. To be honest as much as I would love to see a third Tron film, this is way more Tron than I EVER expected so I'm just enjoying the ride for as long as it lasts. :yess::yess:

Not sure if this has already been answered, but what is that atnthe 2:19 mark?YouTube - ‪Upcoming Tron Legacy Movie Toys & Merchandise at San Diego Comic-Con 2010‬‏

Still wanna no where I can get this. :lecture Anybody have any info?
Screenshot2012-01-12at102304PM.png

Screenshot2012-01-12at102232PM.png

Forgive me if this has already been mentioned (but I dont have time to read back through 80+ pages) but it seems to me that Hot Toys is REALLY dropping the ball if all they are releasing for figures are the Flynns. Rinsler, Clu, the guards etc... all have awesome designs that would look crazy as a HT 1/6 figure. Are there plans for these in the future or do we just get the figures that were released?

It seems like CLU was rumor a rumor at one point, but no actual plans as far as I know have been made known. In an interview a while back they said the line was on hold because of scheduling issues and that statement has been interpreted in several ways from the line being delayed because Tron stuff is hard to make to the line is done because of lack interest.

I think there is still hope, I'm just not sure how much. I know HT can take their sweet time on things when they want to. They could be waiting to see how well the light cycle is received. Also, Tron: Uprising looks good and another movie is supposedly in the works.

I have to think there is still love for Tron out there.

Really, if I could get an HT Quorra and a Rinzler or CLU, I'd be over the moon.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

I'd settle for at least a Clu (Jeff Bridges head is pretty much sculpted) but would love for the rest.

I wouldn't want Quorra unless they give us a regular poseable Sam.

And if they give us Rinzler I'd love to have a young Alan Bradley portrait and the ability to change colors on his lighting.

Here is wishful thinking on my part, but maybe if you build the specs they will come:

Tron: Legacy: 1/6th scale Quorra Collectible Figure Specification
~ Movie Masterpiece Series ~
The 1/6th scale Quorra Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Olivia Wilde as Quorra
- Approximately 28 cm tall
- Newly developed body with over 30 points of articulations
- Second head depicting Quorra's helmet
- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- One (1) pair for holding disc and/or batons
- One (1) pair for holding Katana
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
Costume:
- One (1) one-piece undetachable black-color Tron Warrior suit with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated) with data disc at the back and skirt.
- One (1) pair of undetachable black-color boots with baton holsters

Weapons:
- One (1) data disc
- One (1) light cycle baton
- One (1) katana

Accessories:
- One (1) Address sheet for End of Line Club
- One (1) Holographic Quorra portrait that snaps on data disc
- One (1) Holographic DNA strand that snaps on data disc
- Light up figure stand with Quorra name and movie logo

Tron: Legacy: 1/6th scale CLU Collectible Figure Specification
The 1/6th scale CLU Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Jeff Bridges as CLU
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Second head depicting CLU's helmet
- One (1) pair for holding Katana
Costume:
- One (1) one-piece undetachable black-color Tron Warrior suit with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated) with data disc at the back.
- One (1) pair of undetachable black-color boots.
- One (1) Cloak

Weapons:
- One (1) data disc
- One (1) katana

Accessories:
- One (1) metallic apple from Flynn’s safehouse
- Light up figure stand with CLU name and movie logo

Tron: Legacy: 1/6th scale Rinzler Collectible Figure Specification
The 1/6th scale Rinzler Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Rinzler
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- One (1) pair for fists
Costume:
- One (1) one-piece undetachable black-color Tron Warrior suit with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated) with data disc at the back.
- One (1) pair of undetachable black-color boots with baton holsters

Weapons:
- Two (2) data discs

Accessories:
Light up figure stand with Rinzler name and movie logo.

:goodpost:
I'm all for those figures Oscar! However instead of a light up feature I like the idea of a more light reflective costume, seeing that a lot of the problems with this license seem to be in making the suits light up.

As I've said before I would hope the exclusive Rinzler would come with a Tron head sculpt.

I definitely wouldn't mind a reflective area for the light up portions of the suit. I am curious how the light up suit will look on the Sam Flynn with Light cycle, but reflective material would be fine with me.
I have wondered how a Rinzler/Tron would work. Mainly what would have to be involved to change the orange parts to blue. Would Tron have to be a completely separate release? Maybe Rinzler would be the regular release and Tron a convention exclusive. My bet is whatever they would use to make the suit would probably be very difficult to remove.

When making the list I was kind of proud of myself for coming up with the snap on holograms for Quorra's disc. I think that would be cool.

Back