TRON Legacy Collectibles thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im definitely getting the Identity Disc, maybe the Lightcycle if its a reasonable price unlike Neytiri.

If the Rinzler/Clu has a rubber costume AND lights then that would be ace, but fabric is a big no no for me.

If the Rinzler/Clu has a rubber costume AND lights then that would be ace, but fabric is a big no no for me.

Complete opposite for me. I refuse to buy any figure that has rubber for the body or uniform. Rubber deteriorates over a considerably shorter period of time than cloth.

Look at the Mars Attacks martians - they're already cracking around the joints and they were released less than two years ago! The Rambo III body, the mesh dome on ED-209...all examples of how rubber should be avoided at all costs when making poseable figures.

Complete opposite for me. I refuse to buy any figure that has rubber for the body or uniform. Rubber deteriorates over a considerably shorter period of time than cloth.

Look at the Mars Attacks martians - they're already cracking around the joints and they were released less than two years ago! The Rambo III body, the mesh dome on ED-209...all examples of how rubber should be avoided at all costs when making poseable figures.

i agree...

if anything the armor plates should just be made of polystone but the under hexagon patterned suit I think would be awesome if it was cloth

Anyone looking for series 2 & 3 2" figures? These are all still new in packaging.
CLU & Castor 2 pk $15.00
Sam Flynn & Siren 2 pk $15.00
Black Guard W/Kevin Flynn Lightcycle 2 pk $15.00
Sam Flynn W/Tron arcade 2pk $15.00

I'm not really a fan of the Rinzler costume. WAY too boring compared to Sam and Clu. I don't understand why they went so simple. Wouldn't make as interesting a statue as Clu.

They based Rinzler's costume off Tron's original suit. That's why it looks so much different from the Flynns' suits. It was meant to be a throwback to the first movie.

They based Rinzler's costume off Tron's original suit. That's why it looks so much different from the Flynns' suits. It was meant to be a throwback to the first movie.

Really? That's pretty cool. I've never scene the Original. And probably never will. I know, I know. But I'm completely obsessed with Tron Legacy.

There is no 12" Ultimate Rinzler. In this format, you only have Clu and Sam Flynn.

Thanks for the info :D I have the Sam Ultimate, always planned on hunting down whatever other 12" they made but stopped caring when I heard the news about this line being put on hold by HT :lol

The 12-inch Ultimate Clu figure is still widely available online. The rarer version is the one that includes the katana accessory.

Back