TRON Legacy Collectibles thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey im trying to find reviews on the tron legacy daft punk set from Medicom but im not really seeing anything. Anyone know how they turned out?

they looked cool but I think the price scared a lot of people off. One didn't make sense without the other and that would have cost around $500.

AH yea i have a chance to get both for a great deal just not sure how they came out if they had any extras etc.

AH yea i have a chance to get both for a great deal just not sure how they came out if they had any extras etc.

I don't think there are any extras. I've seen a few (very few) people on deviantart post pictures of their figures and there's never been a mention of any extras. Which I think is what makes the price even more absurd. I wouldn't mind having them, but no way am I going to pay that much.

I got kind of curious and hunted for a review of the DF figures and found nothing. I wonder if they had a small edition on top of the cost and there are only a handful of people who own them.

For anyone still searching for the more elusive 2-figure packs from Target, I had some interesting things turn up at my local Target. Tron hasn't been on the shelves for the longest time at most stores in the area. However, one Target has continually kept the toys available and well stocked. It's only just now that select items have gone on clearance- the 2-figure packs, airhog lightcycles, and rectifier playcase. The stock for the 2-figure packs has tripled (I assume they are being brought in from other stores). Most of these are the more common packs, however I managed to find Black Guard and Vintage Lightcycle, a Black Guard and Rinzler Cycle, and a Black Guard and Sam that have never been on the shelves here before. It wouldn't hurt to check around any Target stores that have been known to keep the Tron stuff stocked still; those stores may be bringing in merchandise from other stores and the Castor/Clu and Gem/Sam sets may well turn up. :dunno

Their prices are going way down on eBay as well. The Sam/Siren set or the Clu/Castor set can easily be found for $20 or less now. Considering they were going for over $50 each a month ago, that's quite the price drop.

I love them.

phtoto.jpg

photo-5.jpg

They are pretty wicked. Man I love DP. Just must resist a bit longer. to much stuff on preorder ect. I will own these guys one day though!
Do a review on YT man!

They based Rinzler's costume off Tron's original suit. That's why it looks so much different from the Flynns' suits. It was meant to be a throwback to the first movie.

Except for the "T" that's not really apparent. I wasn't commenting on the "T", I was commenting on the blandness of the costume, which in the original the costume is anything but bland.

New costume is not lit up enough. Should have striping in addition to the "T". CLU's suit is so much more visually interesting.

Last edited:
Except for the "T" that's not really apparent. I wasn't commenting on the "T", I was commenting on the blandness of the costume, which in the original the costume is anything but bland.

New costume is not lit up enough. Should have striping in addition to the "T". CLU's suit is so much more visually interesting.

"Walk softly but carry a big stick" is Rinzler's motto :lol

Went to three Targets and a ton of Tron Legacy figurine 2packs on clearance. I couldn't find the one with the Arcade Game though. :(

Went to three Targets and a ton of Tron Legacy figurine 2packs on clearance. I couldn't find the one with the Arcade Game though. :(

I have one if your looking for it. It's loose is that ok? PM if your interested.

Picked up nearly the entire line at several Targets during the week, all at 75% off. Does anyone have an idea how much each toy was originally priced at? Some of the tags that appear on my discounted ones show prices that don't sound right.

If anyone has this information, please post it here. I'm making a database which will allow you to plug in your inventory and pricing to see how much you paid.

Thanks.

Back