TRON Legacy Collectibles thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ROSS stores have the big figures for $7.99 now. If anyone is lookin to pick those up.

That would have been awesome, but the one figure I REALLY hoped they would do was the CLU figure that Kevin showed young Sam at the beginning of the movie, with the glowing jacket. It was in the same style as the figures they have out. It would've been both a cool toy, and a cool replica from the movie.

I want the TRON figure young Sam had. :monkey2 And a 12" Quorra. But I don't hold out much hope that Hot Toys will actually get around to her. Maybe if TRON 3 ever gets made...:gah: Wow, I've totally depressed myself! :lol

Hot Toys are for little boys who don't want to graduate to the 1/4 format! :lol:nana::1-1:

Okay, first of all, I'm a girl :)pfft:) and secondly, at this point I no longer care what size or format she comes in I want Quorra! I've resigned myself to the fact that I'll never ever get a figure of TRON in any version, size, or format, so I feel I'm (all of us) are owed Quorra. :lol

Okay, first of all, I'm a girl :)pfft:) and secondly, at this point I no longer care what size or format she comes in I want Quorra! I've resigned myself to the fact that I'll never ever get a figure of TRON in any version, size, or format, so I feel I'm (all of us) are owed Quorra. :lol

You'll see her! :lecture

Preferably in 1/4 format...:pray:

Got a new Tron prop in today. I REALLY like this one, and you can see why. While some people thought Castor was too "colorful" of a character, I loved that aspect about him. His cane was such a cool piece, I really wanted one to display.

Got a new Tron prop in today. I REALLY like this one, and you can see why. While some people thought Castor was too "colorful" of a character, I loved that aspect about him. His cane was such a cool piece, I really wanted one to display.

You plan on doing a camp dance whilst holding it too? :D :lol

Back