TRON Legacy Collectibles thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome!

I can't bring myself to buy the 12" ones though since they're the same as the 7" ones, just bigger and lights in the thighs.

Though I'm always tempted to buy them when I see them :lol

The die cast weapons are cool though, especially the disc.

look what arrived at my front door today!
tronarcade.jpg

....just kidding!

Last edited:
I have both of the 12 inche figures, and all the 8 inch deluxe. I really think the 12 inch are pretty, and are certainly a little different than the 8 inch deluxe.

I bought the Quorra, Rinzler and Black Guard figures today and totally wished I hadn't.

Figures are totally POS. I love how Rinzler has tabs on his legs to hold the little black bars, but they dont even fit on them. $25 down the drain.

Please release a decent Quorra figure hot toys...

I bought the Quorra, Rinzler and Black Guard figures today and totally wished I hadn't.

Figures are totally POS. I love how Rinzler has tabs on his legs to hold the little black bars, but they dont even fit on them. $25 down the drain.

Please release a decent Quorra figure hot toys...

return them for store credit :dunno

when you say the batons don't fit, do you mean the tabs are too big or too small? the batons are quite flexible. I thought the batons on mine didn't fit, just had to kind of force it on the tab a bit

Wohoo got two of my discs of ebay just today and one more to arrive from Amazon. Also found a rectangular shadow frame on Sale so going to see if I manage to find time to add some lights in it. Someday when I get a chance maybe even cut a piece of black acrylic for the back.... Found some Neon Blackboard markers but $30?? Lots of ideas but no time to execute :(

Got the light jet finally...

IMG_0014.jpg

Here's a figure comparison:
IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

Definitely more fitting to have Rinzler in the pilot seat though!
IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0051-1.jpg

IMG_0058.jpg

so what do you all think? was Tron: Legacy an box office success for Disney or was it a disappointment because even though it made good money, they spent tons of money making it and promoting it?

Do you think is was successful enough and had good enough buzz that a sequel will be made?

And from a collectible point of view, have we seen what we are going to get already and now as the movie leaves theaters new stuff will stop coming out? Or will there be a steady flow of new collectibles up to and beyond the time the bluray comes out?

Back