TRON Legacy Collectibles thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
would be nice if they could've shipped more though. like when the new waves came out. I know it's an exclusive and all, but man as many times as I go to different walmarts, I only saw Clu and his Light cycle ONCE! but i guess it's one of those things you just have to deal with. it's like hunting for Transformers. the one you really want comes 1 per shipment most of the time :slap:monkey2

It's weird though...
Series 1 of the figures, Kevin was the low ratio figure from the case, but @ the Disney store they have tons of them... :dunno

The disc are so simple but look so damn good on the little stand it not even funny. Kevin's is really clean. Although I have to confess I was surprised at how much I really love the one man light jet...Wowzers

Yes!! It's awesome!!! I got 2... :horror

went to another Walmart today and they had almost everything (that is avail in Canada :() ! I picked up both lighcycles Clu and Sams as well and separate 3" figures of Clu, Sam and Rinzler. They had plenty more but I doubt anyone would want them shipped from Canada :p
btw thanks for getting me to buy these as they more fun than I though :D but have to bring Clu bike back as it not powering up

Cool - glad you hopped on board Geil. I think that's the thing about the figures... they won't win any awards for cutting-edge articulation or sculpting but they are a lot of fun. I have a blast with them, really. I think it helps to know that Hot Toys are making some figures.

considering that for the price of one HT figure I gots me all these fine toys I am quite happy :D
only risk now is the temptation to spend more to "upgrade" those ID Disk with fancy lighting... they look so nice :drool

went to another Walmart today and they had almost everything (that is avail in Canada :() ! I picked up both lighcycles Clu and Sams as well and separate 3" figures of Clu, Sam and Rinzler. They had plenty more but I doubt anyone would want them shipped from Canada

you had PLENTY MORE!!!

Gipetto sad:monkey2

ok maybe 4 more. If you really want it I can grab one for you but shipping from Canada aint cheap. If I ship it UPS to business address I think I can get it done for $10 but our lightcycle are nowhere near as cheap as yours :( $22+13% Tx so you are looking at roughly $35 shipped being your cost! If you really want I can get it for you and I do it for cost just cause you seem to be a nice guy but let me know as I am going there tonight to exchange my nonfunctional one
btw I am guessing cause likely the box is too big to be considered 1lb so unless I can repack it to be smaller shipping might be a few $ more.... again at this price you may have better options here from other members or even ebay :p

Surprisingly, it really seems like the smaller Tron figures have sold really well here..would never had thought.

ok maybe 4 more. If you really want it I can grab one for you but shipping from Canada aint cheap. If I ship it UPS to business address I think I can get it done for $10 but our lightcycle are nowhere near as cheap as yours :( $22+13% Tx so you are looking at roughly $35 shipped being your cost! If you really want I can get it for you and I do it for cost just cause you seem to be a nice guy but let me know as I am going there tonight to exchange my nonfunctional one
btw I am guessing cause likely the box is too big to be considered 1lb so unless I can repack it to be smaller shipping might be a few $ more.... again at this price you may have better options here from other members or even ebay :p

thanks for the nice gesture Geil! but I guess with the estimate you're giving me, I could, like you said could judt get it for that price off of eBay or amazon.

thanks again though! :hi5:

Holly crap. I am there again an turns out they got more than a dozen here :horror. Funny thing I just realized the top label says Sam Flynn but everywhere else on the box it's Clu

:borg:

Yeah, I noticed that goof too. :) also, where are people seeing the jet? I'd love to get one!

I took a Sam Flynn Deluxe disc, and modified it to be screen accurate for one of Clu's Sentries and or Rinzler. I based it off photos from Disney Archives of the stunt discs that were used for both characters.

1. Sanded down the lettering on the reverse side of the disc.
2. Painted the body as you can see with the two tone black/ dark gray paint scheme used on some of the film discs
3. Painted the outer ring in an Artic White
4. Painted the C ring an orange red to match Rinzler/ Clu Sentry
5. Put it together, and filled the screw holes, and cover areas so that they are invisible (meaning back and front are the same)

The inner C ring in the photo looks red, but its a nice orange red like in the film. Cell phones.....what can you do? Enjoy:

Disc1.jpg
[/IMG]

Hey Hollywood, shouldn't the notches on the top (to the left in your pic) be red?

Checked my local Walmart without any luck this morning. Called my mother is San Diego who works for Walmart & said she would talk to the toy department manager to try and score me a couple. Keepin' my fingers crossed.

Hey Hollywood, shouldn't the notches on the top (to the left in your pic) be red?

Hey there. No. Not all the discs in the film had the notches cut out in those areas for the blade light to pass through. Only a few of the hero's and a few non bladed hero's. You can check out the profiles in history disc from the Nov auction as an illustration.

Back