TRON Legacy Collectibles thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's that CLU?...

BTW,
here are a few pics I snapped today,
still a little rough, but this is how I eventually want to display my figures!

Customized good guys (WIP)!!

DSC07730-1.jpg

DSC07741.jpg

Sam:

DSC07736.jpg

DSC07751.jpg

DSC07750.jpg

Kevin:

DSC07732.jpg

DSC07733.jpg

DSC07746.jpg

DSC07773.jpg

Quorra:

DSC07740.jpg

Great customs Kuzeh!!!

I really like those SW heads on Sam and Kevin Flynn! They work really well! But what head is that on Quorra?

good idea and nice displays..
I think those are Ikea Dioders lights but the round multicolor ones?
Again great idea and something I need to incorporate into my display

Great customs Kuzeh!!!

I really like those SW heads on Sam and Kevin Flynn! They work really well! But what head is that on Quorra?

Yes!! Kevin is a Battle Arena vs. Acklay Obi-Wan obviously and Sam is Evolutions Anakin, I still need to get rid of the braid and adjust the neck.
The girl is from a Jedi tri-pack, it came with Qui Gon Jin and another EU Jedi... can't remember her name, but I'll try to find out for you. I still want to re-paint it so it looks less "asian"...

Very cool! Love to know where the stands came from too.

good idea and nice displays..
I think those are Ikea Dioders lights but the round multicolor ones?
Again great idea and something I need to incorporate into my display
You are correct sir!!
Here:

https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/20119932

hey guys i'm not having any luck finding rinzler or kevin flynn disks, if anyone can help me i'd really appreciate it

I can help you out with a Rinzzler one, let me see if I find one... but Kevin's is really hard to find...

Awesome pics, Kuzeh! I found Rinzler disc at Target yesterday for the sale price of $13.99. I need another one to be the true Rinzler!

I also went to Disneyland that night with it and fought some kid who had Sam Flynn's disc. lol

I just bought kevin and rinzlers discs. Can't wait for the HT light cycle to release next year!

Geil, are you using the IKEA lighting shelves under the discs? I'm thinking about doing the same, but I have to say you might need the 36" or even 39" shelves so you can space theose discs out. Either way, the underlighting gives the whole presentation a real nice look!

mfc
that is actually not my setup but that of kisspidde :p
I am not sure where that light came from but I certainly will try to make something like it or the lighting HT had in their Tokyo Expo for at least for Tron setup

Back