TRON Legacy Collectibles thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone ha any luck finding these in the cold north of Canada or more specifically Toronto? I am late to this and there is nothing I want at TRU. Gonna check one of the fee Disney stores left today but I fear the worst :(

Well I've tried to find some in the UK and there are none to be had it seems. Toysrus - nil, Disney store - zilch . Might just have to give up on ever finding any ?

I caved and ordered from amazon.com
only was able to get Sam's Deluxe ID Disc, Deluxe Light Cycle and the Deluxe Light Runner
no other ID Disc :( I love to have that three disc setup :(

I luckily found 3" Sam Flynn at another TRU I visited today! Only one they had too! Now just Deluxe Clu light cycle!

I caved and ordered from amazon.com
only was able to get Sam's Deluxe ID Disc, Deluxe Light Cycle and the Deluxe Light Runner
no other ID Disc :( I love to have that three disc setup :(

Do you have Target up there? If so, you can order the Kevin Flynn and Rinzler Discs on their website. And Disney store for the 3" figures.

No Target up here. Too cold for them :p did track down a light runner at TRU just now and two light jets. Skipping on the cycle even though I found the Clu. Just not that appealing for the price. I actualy found Kevin and Clu 3" but I really should not diverse into another scale for figures which is my last rule ..... To break

Last edited:
Finally Scored Kevin's disc!!! :rock!
They had only 1 @ a Target, been looking for it endlessly...
I'm still missing Clu's deluxe Lightcycle though...

I found CLU'S deluxe Lightcycle at Walmart

Anyone ha any luck finding these in the cold north of Canada or more specifically Toronto? I am late to this and there is nothing I want at TRU. Gonna check one of the fee Disney stores left today but I fear the worst :(

All my walmart had was Kevin Flynn's light cycle :( I'm going to try another walmart next week probably, but I may have to go to evilbay for it. If anyone finds one, I'd definitely like to buy from ya!

If I can find you guys CLU's Lightcycle. I'll do my best.

How is the one man jet?, what areas light up?..i always pick it up and meh..back on the shelf it goes. I did see the Light Runner today at TRU and it is pretty cool, would've bought it but, it was the last one and it looked to have some off paint apps and zillions of finger prints all over it.

And uhh..Geil dude..check Zellers from time to time..they sometimes get Target Ex's.

I gave up seeing the other two ID Disc not showing in Canada I just picked up both shipped for U$76 through BIN. I guess it wont get much cheaper and could be worse. Canceled my Amazon order except for Sam's Disc.
Oh Zellers? I better go there tomorrow. Just need the white lightcycle and I am done and focusing on HT Tron
The Lightjet was $18 and comes with one core figure (so I did indirectly break my 1/6 only rule :( and looks decent. lights up around the arm, engine and no sound. I actually picked up two as I imagine I would set it up somehow above my 1/6 HT figures eventually

Last edited:
Light Jet:
tronlightjet1.jpg

tronlightjet2.jpg

Deluxe Light Runner
tronlightrunner2.jpg

I was just checking out reviews on the light jet, kinda sucks IMO..might be a bit better if it were Sam's instead...Light Runner is pretty darn cool though, will be picking it up and that means i have to own the poopie Sam Flynn figure as well...bah..i guess it is not that that bad, this line does have a vintage feel to it for some reason...maybe it is the poopie headsculpts...i should have grabbed more basic figures when they were on sale at TRU weeks ago for $5.

I was suspicious since this was the only toy that did not have a window showing the actual item. well its not too bad and for what I had in mind it will be good enough.

I really like the Light Jet. I got two. I put an extra Rinzler in one and he looks cool as all get-out. I think it's accurately-scaled. The big disappointment is that the quality on some is kinda bad. They seemed to have really scraped and smudged them in the factory. Some are better than others.

Back