TRON Legacy Collectibles thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just opened Quorra...nice addition to the line.

5328526265_2cedbea303_b.jpg
Very nice shot there! Wish I could find her!
Lucky! Sacramento is out of them. Have gone to almost every Target in the region with no luck.
Same here! I'm checking one more tomorrow, but not getting my hopes up
i wish there were a deluxe 12 inch Rinzler to go with the Sam figure that's out.
To me it's get the 7" deluxe or 12" b/c they're practically the same. Same mold, same face projections and phrases, talking about Sam and Clu. But that's just on a saving penny pinchers p.o.v. :lol not trying to sound like a ****** :peace

I'll only get the 12" ones if HT doesn't announce them.

But you never know, with series 3, you just might get a 12" Rinzler?? Who knows!?

In addition to the Rinzler and Black Guard variants I posted about:

New items listed (as out of stock) on Target's web site:

Tron CHLD Deluxe 3 Man Light Jet - oh yeah!
DPCI: 087-06-0564
ASIN: B0040XODZG
Catalog #: 12967391
Item can be gift wrapped.
Imported
stimated Ship Dimensions : 12 inches length x 8.5 inches width x 4.5 inches height
Estimated Ship Weight: 2.00 pounds.

Tron CHLD FGR Battle Action Rinzler - 12" Figure?
DPCI: 087-06-2220
ASIN: B003L0IL2K
Catalog #: 12467197
3 AAAbatteries included
Imported
Estimated Ship Dimensions : 12 inches length x 7.5 inches width x 2 inches height

Tron CHLD FGR Black Guard w Swords - 12" Figure?
DPCI: 087-06-2220
ASIN: B003L0IL0C
Catalog #: 12467196
3 AAAbatteries included
Imported
stimated Ship Dimensions : 12 inches length x 7.5 inches width x 2 inches height

What's kind of great about being a Tron collector is that... it's a pretty finite size display (hypothetically). You don't have to get it all but can pick and choose and have an amazing display.

Problem with Star wars... there's just way too much involved.

Went back and picked up the Rinzler disc. They were out of Kevin discs.

@JonWes

I noticed on one of your posts that you are willing to send the Kevin and Rinzler Discs for one of the UK(?) Recognizers with models.
Is your offer still standing?

I picked one of them up and am very pleased (especially with the light tanks!), the Disney store here had a few more so would be easy for me to get one for you. I also asked the manager if he knew wether it was a UK exclusive but all he said was that it may be or that it is a 'store only' product.

let me know as I've only just joined and can not yet PM you!

Thanks for replying JonWes.

Your message was fair. The Disney store here has said that they have plenty (but that could change). Let me know either way.

Last edited:
Woo hoo! Kind of feel like I struck a bit of gold today! Bought Kevin Flynn's Disc and the only 3" figure they had left being...QUORRA! And b/c of finding her, finally opened up my other 3" figures.

They had TONS of Rinzler Discs so I'm going to wait on buying 2 of those, b/c I went to another Target looking for Sam and they had quite a few Rinzler Discs too.

So all that's left for me at least is Clu on lightcycle and 3" Sam Flynn and I'll call this line done until I see some series 3

Well, one person has gotten their "new" Rinzler and Black Guard figures from Disneystore.com and, once again, it seems they've screwed things up. They sent the old Rinzler and Black Guard figures. Now, whether they just sent the wrong figures or they had the wrong figures pictured and the ones we saw were from some future wave (the latter is the most likely) we don't know.

I haven't gotten my own order yet, but buyer beware. I just can't believe they are 0 for 2 for me from trying to order from their site.

Love your set up Kal-El! looks so much better than mine haha
really liking the cases your light cycles are in as well!

Here's my recently opened up 3" figures and new Kevin Flynn Disc.
photo2.jpg

Thank you! I picked up the display cases at Hobby Lobby for $5.99 each. I need to find something that will fit the Light Runner also.

Hey guys, for those that can't find or haven't found the Kevin Flynn and Rinzler Deluxe discs, Target.com has them for $14.99. Didnt see them online a couple days ago when I checked so just thought this may help those that can't seem to find them

Back