Tron 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully Rinzler/Tron pulls a Captain America routine and gets ressurrected from the cold icy waters

I really need to sit down an draw out an outline, but my basic premis for the 3rd film is a "King Arthur" rip off.

But here is my quicky:

The good guys:

Sam Flynn. He's basically the King Arthur role. He returns to the grid along with Quorra and restores the kingdom to glory following Clu's reign.

Tron essentially plays the Lancelot role. The strongest and best knight in the land. We see some flashback to how he returned from the dead in Legacy and fought off the remaining Clu henchmen and is now seated at the table with Flynn and Quarra.

Plot:
Something goes wrong in the kingdom. Everything that was glorious is starting to die. A virus has entered the grid.

Enter the bad guys:
David Warner plays Dillinger Sr. who is basically "Morgana" to the Arthur story. He reboots the MCP. The MCP then figures out how to bring Cillian Murphy who plays Dillinger Jr onto the grid.
As a fun tie to the Arthur mythology his alter ego on the grid will be known as "Mordrid". He will be the first "evil" user on the grid. A real threat because he has "user powers". (At this point neither Dillingers reallize that the Flynn's have been to the grid itself, so its a surprise to Mordrid when he sees Flynn on the grid to stop him).

Storyline:
A battle between the axis of the MCP, Sark and Mordrid vs Tron, Flynn and Quorra propels the film.

After a long battle that results in Quorra's death the MCP being the "Merlin" of the story realizes he essentially created a monster by allowing Mordrid onto the grid, decides to sacrifice itself which evens the odds.

Tron and Flynn defeat Mordrid and Sark. Flynn, being distraut at the loss of Quorra decides to stay on the grid the rest of his life...setting the stage for Tron 4. :lol

Last edited:
I really need to sit down an draw out an outline, but my basic premis for the 3rd film is a "King Arthur" rip off.

But here is my quicky:

The good guys:

Sam Flynn. He's basically the King Arthur role. He returns to the grid along with Quorra and restores the kingdom to glory following Clu's reign.

Tron essentially plays the Lancelot role. The strongest and best knight in the land. We see some flashback to how he returned from the dead in Legacy and fought off the remaining Clu henchmen and is now seated at the table with Flynn and Quarra.

Plot:
Something goes wrong in the kingdom. Everything that was glorious is starting to die. A virus has entered the grid.

Enter the bad guys:
David Warner plays Dillinger Sr. who is basically "Morgana" to the Arthur story. He reboots the MCP. The MCP then figures out how to bring Cillian Murphy who plays Dillinger Jr onto the grid.
As a fun tie to the Arthur mythology his alter ego on the grid will be known as "Mordrid". He will be the first "evil" user on the grid. A real threat because he has "user powers". (At this point neither Dillingers reallize that the Flynn's have been to the grid itself, so its a surprise to Mordrid when he sees Flynn on the grid to stop him).

Storyline:
A battle between the axis of the MCP, Sark and Mordrid vs Tron, Flynn and Quorra propels the film.

After a long battle that results in Quorra's death the MCP being the "Merlin" of the story realizes he essentially created a monster by allowing Mordrid onto the grid, decides to sacrifice itself which evens the odds.

Tron and Flynn defeat Mordrid and Sark. Flynn, being distraut at the loss of Quorra decides to stay on the grid the rest of his life...setting the stage for Tron 4. :lol

King Arthur hmm..So basically Sam's Woman Quorra and Tron go at it and the Kingdom falls...hmm

I enjoyed Legacy so will catchcthis I'm sure. Hopefully they can get Daft Punk to do the score again.

Legacy was ok overall, I loved the modern 80s feel of it.

But the whole "ISOs" sublot wasn't developed well and went nowhere despite being the most interesting thing of the story.
Because of that the ending felt very pathetic, just your typical brainless Disney.

Still very enjoyable and I'm looking forward to another sequel.

i wonder if they have to toilet train anyone from the grid if they made it out in the real world.

you have a pee-pee.

Someone make a Quorra figure please.

HT and Sideshow really failed with the figures/statues from this Tron Legacy. I think the HT bike looked great, but normal Sam and Quorra figures really should be made.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back