Tron 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure they'll reconsider soon since 80s and back and very popular.
It'd be dumb of them not to try another TRON film.

I'm sure they'll reconsider soon since 80s and back and very popular.
It'd be dumb of them not to try another TRON film.

I can't get over the reasoning being 'release slate too full'. I hope every one of the dull, derivative, creatively-bankrupt films they're choosing to back over Tron 3 crashes and burns harder than Tomorrowland and John Carter combined.

I hope every one of the dull, derivative, creatively-bankrupt films they're choosing to back over Tron 3 crashes and burns harder than Tomorrowland and John Carter combined.
:lol

I hope too.
Tho JC was fine, not worse than T:Legacy. Just too overblown for a kids film.

I hope for that too.
Tho JC was a fine film, not worse than T:Legacy.

With a little editing and a lot less studio meddling John Carter could have been amazing. As it stands, I enjoyed it.

Unfortunately it's also totemic of abysmal box-office failure. Which is what I now wish upon every Disney film until Tron 3 is put into production :devil

I hope too.
Tho JC was fine, not worse than T:Legacy. Just too overblown for a kids film.

JC was GREAT- had the WORST Title and marketing campaign in recent years. Total mess..Disney should blame themselves

Petition time.

They'll make Pirates 5 and pointless cashgrab live-action remakes of their old animated films but they won't make this?

**** you, Disney. You complete and utter *******.

Yep, Disney doesn't care bout profit......they care about MAX profit. If it's not gonna get them 500 million in profit they aren't interested.

Rumor is that they canned this because of Tomorrowland's box office.

There's a simple solution to making sure that doesn't happen again. Don't hire Lindelof to write the script.

Same goes for Kurtzman and Orci, whenever one of those three names pops up on a film I know immediately it's almost guaranteed to be awful.

Time to close this thread.

7.jpg

Back