Trick or Treat - WARNING: Possible spoilers ahead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Trick or Treat

I did the same thing; looking forward to getting him now. I like the combination of skull and pumpkin they came up with. Also, the short mentioned earlier can be seen on Youtube, it's called Season's Greetings. It's only 3 min long but it's pretty good.

any pics with the bag on his head? i cancelled because I thought the bag looked bad compared to intial pics when it was first shown last year.

sam02.jpg

I had preordered him last years around halloween i think, but ended up canceling it last month or so. but after seeing those unmasked picturs i might have to try and pick it up. also, can points be used on preordered thins? I have yet to use any and don know for sure.

i ordered him sight unseen....(bagged head)..........and now that its been revealed im glad i kept the oder. i knew it would be wicked cool. and if the damn movie would ever get released i think these would sell a hell of a lot faster. the movie trailers look pretty darn good.

Got an email last friday that he was to start processing on monday. (4th).

Sideshow customer support told me Sam was in the mail and on it's way. Looking forward to seeing it in person.

I think I am really going to have to reorder him... he will go great with Chucky.

I've got a UPS notification, so I'm guessing this is it based on the weight. The only other thing shipping soon for me is the Red Skull PF and it's to lite for that.

Mine should be at the house by the 11th.

Mine should be at the house by the 11th.

mine too but im hoping tomorrow, according to the tracking he looks like he may be early.......we'll see.

I really want to see some in hand pictures too.. this guy could be sweet.

Ill try and post pics later. i got one form Cornerstore comics this week. It was kind of an impulsive buy but i fell in love with the lil bugger seeing it at SDCC. had to have one

Mine arrived about 30 minutes ago. I've got to be honest. I didn't even think about purchasing this until recently when I saw the figure without it's mask on. My mini review....

It's one of the coolest damn figures I've opened in a long time. Everything on him is top notch and he just looks so grimy. You almost don't want to touch him because he looks like he'll rub dirt and soot all over you. He'll make a great Halloween display and is cool enough to keep out year round as a conversation piece.

Now the negative. Sweet BABY JEBUS! It'll take you damn near an hour to set this thing free. It's like opening up a Matroyshka doll. A box within a box within a box and then you get him out of his last box and he's got more tape and twist ties pinning him down than a twist tie factory.

Overall I'd highly recommend the figure. Just be sure to take a vacation day when you go to open him. :D

Back