Trick or Treat - WARNING: Possible spoilers ahead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Trick or Treat

I'm going to have to order Sam too after seeing all these awesome pics. He'll go great with my 15" Chucky from "Bride".

Hey Sideshow How about The Troll from Troll & Troll 2? or A Warwick Davis as Leprechaun???? Just some ideas.

Or some Critters from the Critters movies?

I'd love to see a Warwick Davis Leprechaun 15" from Sideshow. That would just RULE! As for the Critters...I think I'm going to hit up Ronculus to make me one of these. I purchased both a Gizmo and Stripe Mogwai replica from him and they are the prize of my collection. :rock

etailers still have him in stock too...DSC has him...i think i'll buy him from them tonight.

Sam has just been ordered... it will be great to give Chucky a playmate... he has been so lonely lately. :)

Wow, I got him from DSC at lunch today and now he is sold out there.. wonder how many Sideshow has left.

what is the latest about when this movie will be out or released on dvd.????????........any good reliable rumors or facts????

With all the crap movies the studios spew out these days why in the hell does everyone keep passing on this one?

Not looking good :confused::monkey2

Here is a link to Bloody-disgusting.com regarding more bad news on the release of this film

thanks for the link.

i love a good horror movie and although it is not my fav genre i still like a good scare flick.
and i know that trailers do not make a movie by any means but there are those that make you want to see it and the movie is at least as good as the trailers portrayed. some not so much...................but from the look of trick or treat...........i just hope its half as good as it looks on the trailer. it may be cheeze but hell, who doesnt like cheeze ??????:lol........... release this damn movie already !!!!! :banghead

thanks for the link.

i love a good horror movie and although it is not my fav genre i still like a good scare flick.
and i know that trailers do not make a movie by any means but there are those that make you want to see it and the movie is at least as good as the trailers portrayed. some not so much...................but from the look of trick or treat...........i just hope its half as good as it looks on the trailer. it may be cheeze but hell, who doesnt like cheeze ??????:lol........... release this damn movie already !!!!! :banghead

LGF will end up with this film wait & see!:D

At this point I'd be happy with direct to DVD; at least we'd get to see it finally.

Back