Trick or Treat - WARNING: Possible spoilers ahead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
423815_418689521522462_976979789_n.jpg

After having to sell him when I lost my job 2 years ago, now that things are back to normal I got my Sam back....

halloween.jpg

Sorry to bring this old post back but, if anyone is willing to sell their Sam figure please PM I've been looking for one.

There was a Sam doll for sale at that auction site Bonanza a few weeks back. Not sure about it now, but you might want to take a look.

That custom Sam looks great!

I plan on tracking one of the SS Sam's before Halloween. Hopefully I can find one without having to shell out $300 bucks though. I definitely wouldn't mind some other company coming out with a decent (more affordable)version. I still kick myself for missing it originally.

Here's my finished Sam commission by Rafael Robledo Jr. (rrjrstatueman)

null_zps2a6bd866.jpg

null_zps3e0604a1.jpg

null_zps6bb7deb4.jpg

null_zpsf3f35555.jpg

null_zps0c098dbc.jpg

null_zpsc0629dbc.jpg

null_zpsf167bdbf.jpg

Rafael posing with his masterpiece
71e6fe7b52a3adba1ed4a07eb9439b9f_zps9c742a61.jpg

That is FANTASTIC!

Also, I reallllly need that dang Tiffany. I cannot believe I didn't use my gc on her during spook that one year. I'm so mad.

This is brilliant! I also love the movie, one of my fav horror / halloween film also friday the 13th :), Congratz sam looks great i bet you cant wait to show it off next halloween hehe

Wow awesome custom!
LOVE the movie, hope they get to do part 2.

I wanted the SS Sam and it was quite cheap when first released, even had the voucher for it from the blu ray but forgot about it and 3 years ago prices shot up! Not found one for cheap since. :(

Back