Trick or Treat - WARNING: Possible spoilers ahead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Trick or Treat

I'm seriously thinking about pre-ordering this figure, but it looks like the payment would hit around the first week of August; exactly when the Hot Toys Joker will come due!

Ouch.

EDIT:

Well, I pre-ordered Sam. Whoops! I hate it when that happens.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing what's under the hood; from the 360 view on the Sideshow website it appears to be a kind of skull, anyone else see that?

Last edited:

Wow, if you do a google search for Trick r Treat Sam you'll find a pic of a mask being sold that shows you what he looks lke under the hood.

I almost wish I hadn't seen the face before the Sidehshow figure arrives...ah well.:rolleyes:

NECA is releasing a 5" Sam figure this month or next, I'm considering getting that guy along with Sideshow's 15" figure; I like the design a lot.

And while we're on the subject you can check Amazon for a coffee table book of the movie that includes artwork, storyboards, an original "Sam" comic and a Halloween history; it's due out this September. Here's a link that allows you to see some contents;

https://insighteditions.com/product_info.php?products_id=86

Will the film follow...?

Last edited:

After this Friday, the only movies I'm really looking forward to seeing are Wolf Man and Trick`r Treat.

when Wolfman come out??? I hope we see TorT this fall... I hate Halloween without a scary new scary movie!!! ....ok I don't hate it.. but it's less enjoyable. ;)

Universal's The Wolf Man is scheduled for an April 09 release.

Looking forward to this one and will probably get the figure.
I wanna see the flick first. :rock

Dunno , I have a feeling it might not live up to expectations.

Looking forward to this one and will probably get the figure.
I wanna see the flick first. :rock

Dunno , I have a feeling it might not live up to expectations.

I also thought about buying a figure for a movie I haven't seen yet; but I pre-ordered Hot Toys' TDK Joker as well. I also really like the simple, effective design of the Sam character.

I ordered the Sideshow Sam at SDCC... last year.

That is quite a wait. Looking forward to this in the next month or so. I had thought about ordering it a while back but kind of forgot about the figure until I noticed this thread.:duh

The actual face behind the sack might look slightly different in the film as compared to the Halloween mask; sometimes adjustments have to be made to fit a normal sized head in one of those. I don't want to say too much in case others want to wait and see it first hand with the figure.

This little guy kicks ass. I had no interest in him until recently after I watched the short the movie is based on. This will be a cool Halloween decoration.

spoiler if you've not seen his face...

idheo3.jpg

wow hadn't seen that pic before............funky good.

This little guy kicks ass. I had no interest in him until recently after I watched the short the movie is based on. This will be a cool Halloween decoration.

spoiler if you've not seen his face...

idheo3.jpg

What short??:confused:

I had him on order... cancelled... now I'll definately get him... might use points for him though.

I had him on order... cancelled... now I'll definately get him... might use points for him though.

I am in the same boat... I just might have to re-order him now. And I can pose him just like that with Chucky at work and scare EVERYONE. :)

Back