Trick Or Treat Studios: Halloween 1, 2, 4, 5 and 2018 Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Caine's instagram View attachment 497798

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Wonder how much.. now that well have a good base with the TOTS, I'm gonna be looking for a better sculpt. I do like the TOTS sculpt, but there are so many amazing customs out there. Hoping to get one without sculpted hair for a decent price. Any suggestions?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Well, paint affects a sculpt's appearance for one thing, I've seen great sculpts ruined by bad paint. Camera's make another difference, with distortions and color balance, etc.

Your best hope of gauging how it looks in hand is for someone to get it in hand and try their best to take photos that capture the in hand experience.

No ship notice for me yesterday, hoping today.

No email notification from Trick or Treat, but got a UPS delivery alert. Looking like I'll get this tomorrow.

Oof!!
4156bf57607ea993c926bdd1e54a4099.jpg

d7c96849914682d4ee8fde81aaa5bf15.jpg

Mine will be arriving shortly, and now im extremely nervous. That looks terrible.

I?m not displaying that **** in my collection. This is the last time I get burned by this company. I?ll be lucky to sell this off for 50 bucks

I know first pic panic is common, but if that truly is the TOTS 78 - no good pic is gonna help sell it. Glad I ordered this from BBTS, because if that is legit, consider it cancelled.

Edit: After looking more, it seems like some extreme flash going on and it doesn't help that absolutely no effort went into posing it. I'll wait for some more pics before hitting the cancel button.

Last edited:
Back