Trick Or Treat Studios: Halloween 1, 2, 4, 5 and 2018 Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, same figure with blood decor.

I got my “we’ll have orders out by end of next week” email as well, getting excited.

Yes, same figure with blood decor.

I got my ?we?ll have orders out by end of next week? email as well, getting excited.
I hope so. Cuz now I keep comparing the photos side by side and I'm seeing more differences.. Maybe it's a combination of my mind and camera angles that's messing with me.. The S.Hain looks to have a darker blue coveralls with a different zipper. The body looks to be a bit fuller and has better proportions. The mask seems to have subtle changes. Maybe the eyes are smaller or closer together, I dunno. It could just be shadows and angles etc. But an extra $30 for a few specs of blood seems a bit much, so that's what's making me stare at both to catch the difference. I'm driving myself crazy. Take another look!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

. I have never been 100% satisfied with any 1/6 Myers portrait I've ever seen, either the sculpt or the use of faux hair and not capturing the right look for me.

The moment I saw the ToTS portrait, I was sold, the portrait alone was worth the $120 for me.

Yeah, I think you and I have the same position on this figure. The things that I find not so great can be replaced with items I already have in my possession, or things I can find readily available, but its the scupt that sold me. And the price makes it an easy decision.

Having said that its fun to see such a simple design as the Myers mask really can have different looks depending on who is wearing the mask, the lighting, different scenes from the film, etc. Its really in the eye of the beholder as to what constitutes the "best Myers" even in a single film.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

That “H4 poster” sculpt from DeanKnight’s latest video is probably the most accurate looking Myers sculpt I’ve seen.

I hope so. Cuz now I keep comparing the photos side by side and I'm seeing more differences.. Maybe it's a combination of my mind and camera angles that's messing with me.. The S.Hain looks to have a darker blue coveralls with a different zipper. The body looks to be a bit fuller and has better proportions. The mask seems to have subtle changes. Maybe the eyes are smaller or closer together, I dunno. It could just be shadows and angles etc. But an extra $30 for a few specs of blood seems a bit much, so that's what's making me stare at both to catch the difference. I'm driving myself crazy. Take another look!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Photo differences, the white balance in the original shot is heavily blue, even the white of the mask is blue tinted compared to the bloody edition which looks better white balanced, and the jumpsuit is more open on the bloody where the clean is zipped up higher, which is playing into how the collar is folding.

484FF045-C078-4A7E-8D5A-FE838C5E70C1.jpeg

I am lacking a 1/6 Myers in my collection. I do have a couple of those early 6" inch ones. Along with whomever made that facade diorama. I may even have SS's Myers. I wasn't too impressed with the SS version (new). Which I may end up getting, but he's almost year out. Those of us who have been in this hobby forever know this is a work in progress figure. If the sculpt is salvageable then it's a win. If anything else is salvageable it's a win-win.

I've never heard of tots having problems with thier costumes tailoring so that's a good sign. Its always the paint.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Got my shipping notice!!!! Hopefully here in the next few days. Let me lower my expectations so I won?t be disappointed when I get it lol.

Edit: Just looked at my tracking number, says Friday. Jesus.

Tots is slow as hell. Plz share pics here with us Myers freaks.

I have good hopes in then. They an accessories pack is coming

While I'm not a fan of the 2018 mask shape on JJC over Castle, I will say, the ToTS sculpt really captures the JJC look. I'm excited for that figure as well.

Anyone have any pics of the so called perfect 78? My buddy has the fig but can't show pics yet.

Back