Trick Or Treat Studios: Halloween 1, 2, 4, 5 and 2018 Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm something is off

IMG_7063.png

IMG_7061.png

Oh wow. Knew it was shown at toy fair but didn’t realize it actually was up for pre-order. Sculpt looks pretty good if you ask me. Clothing could use some work in terms of tailoring.
The suit doesn’t look bad, the jacket is a bit slumpy, probable due to needing allowance for the fabric. A little tailoring will correct it

Loomis sculpt looks quite good, the clothing not so much. By the time taxes and shipping kick in, this will be a $240 figure. Not worth it, alas.

Hopefully I can get one next year from Amazon on sale -- with free shipping (I can dream, can't I?).

I’ve always had a soft spot for Rob Zombie’s Halloween, but not enough to shell out ~$1k for a 1/6 figure. This one hits the sweet spot, as it looks like one of TOTS’ best figures behind the 78 Myers (hulk hands and clown shoes aside) and will come in at ~$200 (hopefully).
My main concern is the schedule, as Loomis was revealed as a finished prototype in January 2022 and is set to release January 2024. Fingers crossed it doesn’t take as long.

Truth be told I can live with the suit and jacket. The dress shirt and tie look crappy.
I think they're really going for that '70s vibe 😂😂😂 he looks like he had a rough Saturday night though. You are correct about everything else being pretty good

You can get each one of these figures for less than $200. Unlicensed of course but look at the quality compared to what TOTS is trying to rush and put out without even futzing or painting their figures. They need somebody who has one sixth scale love working there. Maybe Caine should take a break from sculpting and help them in other departments 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
Screenshot_20231005_003518_eBay.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231005_003533_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20231005_003533_eBay.jpg
    774.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231005_003624_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20231005_003624_eBay.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231005_004017_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20231005_004017_eBay.jpg
    773 KB · Views: 0
How can TOTS put out a Loomis figure if Universal is pulling licensing at the end of this year?

Universal paid 400 million for the Exorcist film license and that doesn’t include the high pay that Ellen Burstyn and Linda Blair received.

Go look at the box office for Exorcist Believer from that hack DGG who made the abysmal Halloween trilogy which make Zombie’s Halloween seem like masterpieces.

Universal is damn broke good luck with the dolls they’ll be $400 soon lol

Last edited:
Universal paid 400 million for the Exorcist film license and that doesn’t include the high pay that Ellen Burstyn and Linda Blair received.

Go look at the box office for Exorcist Believer from that hack DGG who made the abysmal Halloween trilogy which make Zombie’s Halloween seem like masterpieces.

Universal is damn broke good luck with the dolls lol
I think Blumhouse was in on that deal too so they have to be bleeding as well. I will never understand why anyone thought that franchise would be worth that kind of money. It makes absolutely no sense.

I think Blumhouse was in on that deal too so they have to be bleeding as well. I will never understand why anyone thought that franchise would be worth that kind of money. It makes absolutely no sense.
The original Exorcist is actually my favorite horror movie and even I think they’re nuts lol

Anyone know the best place to get a real metal knife for the 78 Myers figure?

Back