Trick Or Treat Studios: Halloween 1, 2, 4, 5 and 2018 Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Night He Came Home.

B2679EE3-31ED-43C4-8F7C-971EBFCA8D69.jpeg

Will TOTS offer any upcoming news on what their 2024 offerings will be prior to the catalog release in January?

I hope TOTS continues. I have issues with their quality and price; one wouldn't be so bad if the other improved. They are making product I am interested in. I would like to see them grow and get licenses others aren't interested in; specifically in 1/6 scale.

I hope TOTS continues. I have issues with their quality and price; one wouldn't be so bad if the other improved. They are making product I am interested in. I would like to see them grow and get licenses others aren't interested in; specifically in 1/6 scale.
Same here. The price discrepancies on the 1/6 seem to be based more on perceived popularity and less on added features or accessories. Of course we have to exclude that idea with the first release which I think was a test market price.

Be prepared to pay over $400. A bit much IMO.

Ouch!
Well, guess I'll pass then. It looks nice, but thats just to much for what you get imo.

Think I will rather invest that money in a '74 Leatherface instead. That guy is still missing in my slasher display.
20231103_162901.jpg

Last edited:
The Yunsil coveralls are worth it man, great quality, fantastically tailored, and really the only option if you need accuracy, has accurately placed holes in the right elbow, back right pocket, lower back, & back of the lower left leg, ruler pocket down the right leg. Comes with a well made black t-shirt, only 40-50 sets made from the latest run so you know you’re getting amazing work. They will only get remade if the run organizer decides.

The only other alternatives would be Tots and Sideshow. Sideshows figure is already selling for $350+ and it has awful coveralls. Add another $150 to that and you have a pair of Yunsils given you’re able to grab them for original price.

I hear you. I'm sure they're great, but there is no way I'm dropping $500 for 1/6 coveralls. No way. lol If I can find the SSC coveralls at a good price I may pick them up until I can find something better. They look a better quality than the TOTS.
Just started putting this guy together. Next step would be real metal knife and maybe some Yunsil coveralls, but I'm still on the fence about the coveralls. Anybody know how much they are sold for these days?

View attachment 672387View attachment 672388

There looks fantastic. Great poses, futzing & lighting. A couple questions. I assume that F3 mask is a custom. Where did you get it? And which coveralls are those for Myers?

I hear you. I'm sure they're great, but there is no way I'm dropping $500 for 1/6 coveralls. No way. lol If I can find the SSC coveralls at a good price I may pick them up until I can find something better. They look a better quality than the TOTS.

There looks fantastic. Great poses, futzing & lighting. A couple questions. I assume that F3 mask is a custom. Where did you get it? And which coveralls are those for Myers?

Thanks!
Yeah, the F3 mask is from a custom run by Caine Productions. Unfortunately they are long sold out. I got lucky and bought it on ebay many years ago. It came with an unmasked sculpt too.
20231109_181101.jpg

The coveralls are from the TOTS accesory pack.

Last edited:
Thanks!
Yeah, the F3 mask is from a custom run by Caine Productions. Unfortunately they are long sold out. I got lucky and bought it on ebay many years ago. It came with an unmasked sculpt too.
Both painted by Waruna Weligamage.
View attachment 673449

The coveralls are from the TOTS accesory pack.

Ah, ok. I thought it may have been the old Caine piece but figured I'd ask. As for the coveralls, I think this may be the best I've seen them look. Are you using the TOTS body and have you considered dying the coveralls blue?

Ah, ok. I thought it may have been the old Caine piece but figured I'd ask. As for the coveralls, I think this may be the best I've seen them look. Are you using the TOTS body and have you considered dying the coveralls blue?
Thanks! Yeah with the coveralls it's really just futzing and lighting. Thats all I did. I've thought about dying them. That might be another future project. Don't understand why the color turned out the way it did, especially if you consider that this was their second attempt. The body is a Worlbox AT011.

Back