Trick Or Treat Studios: Halloween 1, 2, 4, 5 and 2018 Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At the same time though outside of a custom where are you going to get one? I think the sculpt is at least good. The tailoring is questionable though.
That’s the thing. I would love a Loomis, just don’t know if it’s worth the money. A good painted custom sculpt would cost more than this figure. Who knows. I’m just happy to see a Loomis figure. Just wish TOTS would come back to reality and price these where they should be: $130-$150

NYTF23-Trick-or-Treat-Studios-040.jpg

NYTF23-Trick-or-Treat-Studios-041.jpg

NYTF23-Trick-or-Treat-Studios-042.jpg

NYTF23-Trick-or-Treat-Studios-043.jpg

NYTF23-Trick-or-Treat-Studios-044.jpg

I know its maybe a little early to judge the RZ Myers figure, but those hands and feet look way too big. Hope they change that closer to release.

Look like Barbenheimer figures yikes, nice tie gramps lol

$200 lulz

Someones got to pay for the legal battle against Universal.

What’s up with the goofy hands and feet on MM. :google

Why not fix the tie on Loomis? Why not display a second Loomis with the iconic coat on? At least Myers coveralls weathering will be a fun project for those interested in purchasing, would’ve expected that zipper to be improved upon by now at the very least.

Not sure why people seem so surprised about the price for Loomis. We’re all in the sixth scale game and know how much these things cost. While TOTS isn’t on the level of other companies for a character like that it’s what I’d expect. He’d be more if anyone else was making him and it’s at least a good starting point if nothing else.

I don't think the price is the biggest shock. Since the release of their '78 Myers the prices just kept creeping up. One fifty or so, $200, $300. Understandable, they are an American company paying licensing fees along with having to make them overseas with no real quality control. I enjoy working on my figures, but I do take into consideration the cost of them and how much more I want to spend to make them better. Once we reach that $200 mark I start to question the purchase. TOTS hasn't improved in their quality. Their "78 had issues, but the price was right. Their accessory pack would have been a place to show what they can do and dropped the ball. I would have loved Tarman, but man what a let down. It's not that I want to hate on TOTS, on the contrary, I want to support. They are making **** I want. Sadly, a lot of it is to on the nose at being ****. I want that RZ Myers, but that proto already looks all kinds of wrong.

I don't think the price is the biggest shock. Since the release of their '78 Myers the prices just kept creeping up. One fifty or so, $200, $300. Understandable, they are an American company paying licensing fees along with having to make them overseas with no real quality control. I enjoy working on my figures, but I do take into consideration the cost of them and how much more I want to spend to make them better. Once we reach that $200 mark I start to question the purchase. TOTS hasn't improved in their quality. Their "78 had issues, but the price was right. Their accessory pack would have been a place to show what they can do and dropped the ball. I would have loved Tarman, but man what a let down. It's not that I want to hate on TOTS, on the contrary, I want to support. They are making **** I want. Sadly, a lot of it is to on the nose at being ****. I want that RZ Myers, but that proto already looks all kinds of wrong.
It’s like they thought to make the hands and boots in scale with the mask LOL.

It's like the Foo Fighters' Everlong video.
Why is Loomis' coat all felty?
It sucks 'cause I want to like it.

Back