Triad Toys Doing Zorro Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seen at Triad's SDCC 2010 booth:

(pic courtesy of Mike Crawford!)
sdcc2010_triadtoys_4.jpg

Not of a Zorro fan, but it looks good. Might pick him up.

Looks good, but I wish they would have done the movie version of Anthony Hopkins followed by Antonio Banderas. Hopefully later down the line.

Update!!
This figure looks sweet!!

This will be my first Triad Toys figure...
I just hope it is released this decade! :lol

ZORRO 12 INCH FIGURE

In 1919, a novelist named Johnston McCulley wrote a short story entitled The Curse of Capistrano, which starred a fantastic swordsman named Zorro. Little did McCulley know that his masked crusader would go on to be one of the most successful characters of all time and would influence a lifetime of other heroes and stories of its kind. Witnessing greed and corruption in Spanish California, nobleman Don Diego de la Vega dons on a black mask to battle tyranny and oppression with his sharp wits and mastery of the sword. Spanning almost a century and immortalized through numerous films, television, video games, novels and comic books, the masked crusader is once again brought to life by the artisans at Triad Toys.

The Zorro Deluxe 1/6 Scale Collectible features an all-new headsculpt, full cloth fabric outfit with wired cape for posing, real leather boots, fully functional metal spurs, full metal sword, and wired whip for posing! Zorro will ride once again to fight against tyranny, fighting soldiers and evil-doers for yet another generation with this all new collectible figure from Triad Toys!

The Zorro 12 Inch Collectible figure features:

- New Triad Toys Evolution body with over 35 points of articulation

- New Detailed Headsculpt

- Mask

- Cloth Bandana

- Detailed Hat

- Highly Detailed Clothing

- Wired Cape for Posing

- Leather Arm Guards

- Leather Laser Etched Belt

- Real Leather Boots

- Full Metal and Functional Spurs

- Full Metal Sword and Scabbard with Functional Frog

- Wired Whip for Posing with Belt Mount

- Pair of Sword Gripping Gloved Hands

- Pair of Relaxed Pose Gloved Hands

ZORRO™ ©2010 ZORRO PRODUCTIONS, INC., ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

20100914_bdda6afac71dcd35ef54OJsJkLvaAUjY.jpg
20100914_4d176d615c4eb6c44d31BItOxpEFR7un.jpg

20100914_91972c24a40eaf7d9dd6MadBR8shHJTj.jpg
20100914_71a13f80149d6ac935c646bJyB5HmsRq.jpg

20100914_f8820077bea4d45e7f66YW41MaB7PbxD.jpg
20100914_e609a6f0201d418353daZixlqJmLV0Om.jpg

20100914_f2060a9f8fd7d8d03a23K5FZkurJ5mo0.jpg
20100914_acd4d25a2ea89a03451d2ynrbAhkQvcK.jpg

Here's a pic I snapped of it @ SDCC with the hat on...

DSC05940.jpg

Is there a good Antonio Banderas sculpt out there that one could pop on this figure?

finaly a cholo bash all i need a is a 1/6 hair net and rather have the three amigos and pose all three of them when they do there salute

Last edited:
Banderas? PFFFFT
Am I the only one getting a westly vibe from this?
CUSTOM TIME!
If there were a proper headsculpt around, I would bash a Dread-Pirate Roberts in a heartbeat!

Yes. YEEESS!!!!!! Must.

Looks like the Gay Blade.

images

I must tell you that I love that movie. As odd as it may sound, it's one of te movies I grew up on. As such, I would totally dig on figures from it. Bunny Wigglesworth 4-EVAH!!!!

Yea, I'm getting more Guy Williams out of that sculpt than anything else, but it's clearly a mish mash to get a good generic look.

Isn't some company doing a Guy Williams from Lost In Space soon? Seems like that would be the perfect head sculpt for Zorro. Not that this bad or anything.

With characters that have had many incarnations, a sculpt that settles on none, but touches on all of them (emphasizing the best) is a good approach. Keeps the licensing fees away too.

Back