Triad Toys Doing Zorro Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://cgi.ebay.com/TRIAD-TOYS-1-6...789?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cad7ecf85

This is the only head I've ever found of Antonio Banderas, I don't think it'll work.
Dragon did a sculpt that was Bandera. It might work, I'll see if I can find it. It was blonde but paint will fix that.
I think it's a lot closer to Guy Williams.
I don't see Guy Williams in there at all.
Isn't some company doing a Guy Williams from Lost In Space soon? Seems like that would be the perfect head sculpt for Zorro. Not that this bad or anything.

SciFi Metropolis released their John Robinson a couple of years back.

Hey, why don't you think that will work? The Antonio head is from their agent Indigo set. Wouldn't these things from the same company be compatible with each other?

Indigo has a sculpted neck. Zorro is on the EVO body, which has the ball-jointed neck. A different type of head, you'd have to so some serious re-jiggering to get it to work. Kind of a lot of work for a headsculpt that's going to be mostly covered up anyways. ;)

Anyway, Triad let slip on their forums that Zorro is going to be on the revised EVO body. That's definitely good news. I figure Zorro was pushed back while the EVO was revised. He should be going into production soon.

Indigo has a sculpted neck. Zorro is on the EVO body, which has the ball-jointed neck. A different type of head, you'd have to so some serious re-jiggering to get it to work. Kind of a lot of work for a headsculpt that's going to be mostly covered up anyways. ;)

Anyway, Triad let slip on their forums that Zorro is going to be on the revised EVO body. That's definitely good news. I figure Zorro was pushed back while the EVO was revised. He should be going into production soon.

Indigo has a little ponytail, I believe he was made for a Desperado bash.

Looks nice, but I'd rather have a fully licensed Guy Williams, Tyrone Power or Antonio Banderas figure.

Is there any word on when this arrives? I know it was slated for late 2010. I've had it on pre-order and really want to add Zorro to my shelf!

Supposed to ship from China in Q1 2011, so that's by the end of April. So, I guess it'll hit the states in May.

Supposed to ship from China in Q1 2011, so that's by the end of April. So, I guess it'll hit the states in May.

its scheduled for March according to the Triad Toys website (end of
1st Quarter) and likely hit the states in April (start of 2nd Quarter)

for me,this is the best headsculpt from triad until today

can we remove the mask?

I don't see Guy Williams in there at all.

Actually, you know who he looks like?

d_690.jpg

tri-ghostp6.jpg

barb_1.preview.jpg

Back