Triad Toys Doing Zorro Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received my Zorro custom from the seller on ebay. Will try to set him up and take some pics this weekend.

Still trying to decide if I should just take the best parts of this and the Triad one and combine them or what.

Just received my Zorro custom from the seller on ebay. Will try to set him up and take some pics this weekend.

Still trying to decide if I should just take the best parts of this and the Triad one and combine them or what.

Take photos before you take him apart please.

Confused.

I thought "this" was the Triad one. :confused:

icantbrainto128470732032187500.jpg

Out of the niiiiiight, when the full moon is briiiiight....

IMG_2332 by bilbo070, on Flickr

IMG_2325 by bilbo070, on Flickr

IMG_2333 by bilbo070, on Flickr

IMG_2327 by bilbo070, on Flickr

Overall, I am definitely going to combine this custom and the Triad one to achieve the "ultimate" Zorro. Just have to figure out the strengths and weaknesses of each.

Some comparison pics will follow whenever I get my Triad one set up.

I just picked up the Triad one from Q's toys and collectibles for for $110, its a pretty awesome figure Triad did a good job on this one.:clap

I received my Triad figure last week and from what I can see it's far superior in every way to that custom. No offence meant obviously. Perhaps the photos don't do it justice.

The bandana's a bugger to fit and I ended up putting a dab of Fabri-Tac on his head to hold it in place and spraying it with starch. That done it's quite straightforward and he looks much better than just with the mask. The hat sits perfectly too.
Maybe somebody could make a full head mask out of it.

I will once I have a place to display him. For the moment I was just piecing him together to see what the end product would be composed of.

No sense in making him all fancy just to go back into the box :D

Back