Triad Toy's Dexter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't know anything about this figure & I love Dexter, how did I keep missing this. Now to check out the Pic's :)

Resurrecting this thread to see if anyone has any new info on this? Any news?

The only news is that there's a contract battle between MCH and Showtime, and this figure seems to be a casualty of that.

I doubt that anyone gonna get it while it looks like this crap:

20100215_f54773bbe356491f87daP8oSjS4GcuWD.jpg

I can kinda see him in that sculpt some how but I'm definitely not buying that. Shame because I'd love to have a Dex in the collection, he needs his apron & bag of knives. Be cool if he came with a blood splattered apron & top as well. Saying all that, I'll settle for just a decent sculpt for now though :D

I wouldn't dismiss it so quickly when it has the outfit and kill tools...HS may be bad but the accessories and body would make me buy the set.

Pretty sure Kato tailored the shirt for the TT Advanced, and that's just a regular TT, hence the weirdness.

Or you just may be making a funny, because the post says it's the best figure but it has no head, which IS kinda funny.

Last edited:
It would be nice to get an update from Triad about this figure.

They answer questions on their forum. They've already said the contract negotiations between MCH and Showtime have held this up.

This figure is never gonna happen. Just move on guys.

Pretty much. Probably in the same boat with that Takara Indiana Jones, wasn't that thing supposed to be like $500 or something??

Back