Trevor Grove's Firefly Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyway i can get a river Tam (summer glau) Head sculpt here? it is super awesome...i would like to have one...pls let me know^^

Anyway i can get a river Tam (summer glau) Head sculpt here? it is super awesome...i would like to have one...pls let me know^^

These fantastic sculpts come from the magic hands of Trevor Grove. You can PM him. I'm sure he can fix you up. There are 2 different sculpts. One with straight hanging hair and one with wind blow hair. Both are fantastic. You might consider both, I did. You can scan back a few pages to see photos of both.

Old Grandpa

Have never posted here as I tend to lurk in the custom and horror section of SSF but I would like to show my latest paint job to you guys.
I have always admired this sculpt and even at one point considered making a Mal custom of my own even though I have never seen Firefly because Trevor’s Nathan Fillion likeness is just so good.
Thankfully carbo-fation commissioned me to paint his. I’m happy with the results and am looking forward to other Firefly commissions I have coming.

mal1d.jpg

mal3h.jpg

Close up on the eyes
maleyes.jpg

boots2g.jpg

I wanted to do something a little different from the other Kaylee's on the thread. I decided to do a Kaylee Shindig in her ballroom dress. I know this is a little foo foo for a lot of the board members but diversity works for me. I still need to iron and add some more pink tones to bodice. It's a WIP. Will post completed figure once I get the HS completed.

Last edited:
I wanted to do something a little different from the other Kaylee's on the thread. I decided to do a Kaylee Shindig in her ballroom dress. I know this is a little foo foo for a lot of the board members but diversity works for me. I still need to iron and add some more pink tones to bodice. It's a WIP. Will post completed figure once I get the HS completed.

Wow, great idea and looks awesome so far! That stuff is part of who Kaylee is, so I say go for it all the way!

And great job pete on the Mal Paint! Really nice work!

Back